[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

anyone know why he takes empower on wep 1 with ice golem / blood rage ?

im doing this but honestly dont see the point over another skill like it says in skill gem tab ??? also req skill gems to be updated
"
Evyx wrote:
"
ItsPrinnyDood wrote:
Beat Shaper with this build today, here's my gear/skill set up. Definitely don't need my crafted chest, but having it definitely helps with DPS. Otherwise, a Belly of the Beast 6L would have definitely been enough if anything to prevent 1HKO lol.

https://pastebin.com/C9Vt3dby

Feel free to ask me any questions, and btw 337 deaths to get to this point lololololololol.

What should I upgrade first? Trying to become map viable. I have like 17 chaos to my name lol

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Evyx/characters

Your account is hidden so I can't look, but the most important thing would be to get max resistances (75 Fire/Lightning/Ice), then rush 6 link belly of the beast. I would recommend +15% resistances on it and as much %Life as you can afford so you can get different mods on your rings later. Gameplay wise, as long as you move around, you can dodge a lot of attacks that would kill you, and this is one of the most active builds I've played.
"
Izalkuk wrote:
Hello author. I have two questions about your build, especially for endgame build to kill uber elder.
1.does watcher's eye need both #%+ cold damage option and + cold damage option while using hatred?
2. Are the suggested gears you first mentioned above(before comparing loreweave and belly) can kill uber elder?

Not the author, but you don't need a double watcher's eye to kill Uber Elder, also I would get the belly/elder life chest rather than loreweave since the Life rolls are too low. For Uber Elder its more important that you can survive the one-shot kill attacks than it does to increase your DPS.

Just finished Uber Elder yesterday but my setup cost 20+ EX for all my gear and I still had to use multiple fragment sets to kill them (I'm not very good at doing Uber Elder, still learning attack patterns). This build is not friendly for bosses, especially in this league as it's definitely harder to stack Life/Lifesteal than before.

My Build Example: Lvl 91 only 4,800 HP

The necklace can be replaced for resistances/life/damage, but I changed it to quant since I'm now endgame farming maps.
Last edited by ItsPrinnyDood on Jun 25, 2019, 3:53:20 PM
"
ItsPrinnyDood wrote:
"
Izalkuk wrote:
Hello author. I have two questions about your build, especially for endgame build to kill uber elder.
1.does watcher's eye need both #%+ cold damage option and + cold damage option while using hatred?
2. Are the suggested gears you first mentioned above(before comparing loreweave and belly) can kill uber elder?

Not the author, but you don't need a double watcher's eye to kill Uber Elder, also I would get the belly/elder life chest rather than loreweave since the Life rolls are too low. For Uber Elder its more important that you can survive the one-shot kill attacks than it does to increase your DPS.

Just finished Uber Elder yesterday but my setup cost 20+ EX for all my gear and I still had to use multiple fragment sets to kill them (I'm not very good at doing Uber Elder, still learning attack patterns). This build is not friendly for bosses, especially in this league as it's definitely harder to stack Life/Lifesteal than before.

My Build Example: Lvl 91 only 4,800 HP

The necklace can be replaced for resistances/life/damage, but I changed it to quant since I'm now endgame farming maps.

Thanks.. but can you show me your POB too? then I will follow it
"
ItsPrinnyDood wrote:
"
Evyx wrote:
"
ItsPrinnyDood wrote:
Beat Shaper with this build today, here's my gear/skill set up. Definitely don't need my crafted chest, but having it definitely helps with DPS. Otherwise, a Belly of the Beast 6L would have definitely been enough if anything to prevent 1HKO lol.

https://pastebin.com/C9Vt3dby

Feel free to ask me any questions, and btw 337 deaths to get to this point lololololololol.

What should I upgrade first? Trying to become map viable. I have like 17 chaos to my name lol

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Evyx/characters

Your account is hidden so I can't look, but the most important thing would be to get max resistances (75 Fire/Lightning/Ice), then rush 6 link belly of the beast. I would recommend +15% resistances on it and as much %Life as you can afford so you can get different mods on your rings later. Gameplay wise, as long as you move around, you can dodge a lot of attacks that would kill you, and this is one of the most active builds I've played.

My bad, here's my gear.

I just farmed up the Tabula, and purchased the ring and amulet and boots. Had 2 exalts drop for me yesterday, thinking of buying a 6L botb but those are 4 ex.

EDIT: Just bought the Shaper's and gems. Have 2ex left, saving for 6L BOTB (4ex).
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
Last edited by Evyx on Jun 26, 2019, 9:22:36 AM
Can anyone tell me if -# mana cost of skills or Adds # to # cold damage on attack is best on ring?

Thinking of my right ring called Spirit Coil Steel Ring. My Account should be open
Anyone here interested in this jewel?

Small nodes also increase strength by 4 and stat nodes by 2, which adds some life.

After some tree adjustments (actually usefull stuff: attack damage, power charge, upper claw wheel, mana leech) it adds these stats:
Last edited by Amokschlaf on Jun 26, 2019, 5:47:37 AM
"
Evyx wrote:

I just farmed up the Tabula, and purchased the ring and amulet and boots. Had 2 exalts drop for me yesterday, thinking of buying a 6L botb but those are 4 ex.

EDIT: Just bought the Shaper's and gems. Have 2ex left, saving for 6L BOTB (4ex).

Yep, get the BotB with as high res + life as much as possible. The chest is gonna bump up your life by a lot, and it might be beneficial to max out your life nodes before some of the DPS ones since survivability is much more important.
"
Izalkuk wrote:

Thanks.. but can you show me your POB too? then I will follow it

https://pastebin.com/X6e8mmGb

Here you go!
Hey can you tell as this build can do all maps mode even hogm or not. something change with 3.7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info