[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

The build is called " face tank everything " how do you face tank one shot stuff? hehe
"
Tulle131 wrote:
The build is called " face tank everything " how do you face tank one shot stuff? hehe
By not making a glass cannon, duh.

Also how does one link gear on the forum?
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jun 27, 2019, 5:23:41 AM
Am I just not seeing where the 3.7 PoB for this is?
How you solve problem with int? elemental focus require 111 int and I see on your gear only amulet give you 23 int..but in my case that is not enough..I wonder why?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
I don't see POB for 3.7. Could you help me to get that?
hello, first of all love the build and since im not such an experimented player its perfect for me. the only question i have is about the helm sockets : what level should i keep CWDT like 3-4 or just max level it? thank you so much.
"
ItsPrinnyDood wrote:
"
Evyx wrote:

I just farmed up the Tabula, and purchased the ring and amulet and boots. Had 2 exalts drop for me yesterday, thinking of buying a 6L botb but those are 4 ex.

EDIT: Just bought the Shaper's and gems. Have 2ex left, saving for 6L BOTB (4ex).

Yep, get the BotB with as high res + life as much as possible. The chest is gonna bump up your life by a lot, and it might be beneficial to max out your life nodes before some of the DPS ones since survivability is much more important.

Hey Prinny, I'm just one ex away from a 6L BOTB so that's cool. I have two questions -- for the frost blades viridian jewel, the top right jewel socket doesn't seem to cover 40 Dex in radius. Shouldn't we replace it with something else? Secondly what level should I leave CWDT at? Thanks!

EDIT: Also heard that multistrike is bugged and actually reduces your damage output because it's cancelling your attacks every hit (instead of 123-123-123, it's 1-1-1-1-1-1). I tested it but can't really tell. Thoughts?
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
Last edited by Evyx on Jun 29, 2019, 12:50:35 PM
just wanted to let you know your pastabin isnt updated its still a 3.6 POB version.
"
emshadow wrote:
just wanted to let you know your pastabin isnt updated its still a 3.6 POB version.

Thanks! It's updated now.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
emshadow wrote:

Thanks! It's updated now.

Hey OP, this build can no longer do ele reflect in 3.7? I just killed myself in a t4 ele reflect map in 1 crit and my gear isn't half bad (all resists max, have all gems, just missing 6L botb so using tabula atm).

Also is IC still the way to go or should we use Molten Shell or something else? And why Purifying Flame / Frostbite instead of Increased Duration? Just wondering.

Thanks! Enjoying the build so far.
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
Last edited by Evyx on Jun 30, 2019, 2:17:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info