[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Hey lad, i loved your Build back in Bestiary... if i remember correctly... maybe not? idk... is it still strong, like really? can i easily facetank an uber elder with that without dying? I played it because of that alot, or can u maybe recommend something else? i really like the facetank/leech mechanic, maybe something new with the Shield leech? An answer would be awesome, have a nice day <3
Hey OP I did the same build but i have insanely low dps. Can you look at my profile ? I need help
Any ideas for alternative gloves? Is there a reason shapers touch is recommended?
|
"
lod02012 wrote:
Hi. I'm enjoying FB build thanks to you!!

Is it ok if I translate it to korean and post it to Korean community??

Of course I will wirte down your name

Just want to share this goooooood build

Glad you like it! Sure, feel free to share to the Korean community :)
Hi there,Looking to play this build is there any way you would include a leveling path for the tree as alot of people (me included LOL) are hopeless with knowing the best route to take while leveling.
With your 3.7 edit, which Lethal Pride jewel should we be aiming for?
Can someone take a look at my POB and tell me what i could improve? My dps feels lack luster and my survivability isn't where it should be. I know my tree is slightly non-optimal but this was because I didn't want to have to respect my whole tree from a previous build. https://pastebin.com/dWPQvYP8
Precision level 22 is a DPS increase over Herald of Ice/Ash for this build, and you end up with 100% chance to hit and even more unreserved mana. I think this is a good direction.
Last edited by Aevee on Jul 10, 2019, 6:02:04 AM
Hello . i'm trying your build here is my POB .https://pastebin.com/cv6MdSW7
i still lack 1 level for the 4th gem . but im getting one shotted all the time . can you tell me what im doing wrong?
Last edited by therica on Jul 13, 2019, 10:53:42 AM
Hi OP, I just got a lv4 enlighten + shaper's which gives me level 5 in total. May I ask where do I fit the precision aura in my gemslots?

IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info