[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Hey nal, thanks for adding my idea to the guide!

Another suggestion:
- Belly of the Beast is kinda expensive this league due to the melee overflow! So it might be worth it to skip belly and immediately invest into a 6 Link with "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim", +max life, +%life, +%life/%mana-craft!

I'd like to hear your opinion on that thought. With the above stated stats the chest can compete with the max life a belly provides and even adds maim.

Greetings
Tohappen

"
Tohappen wrote:
Hey nal, thanks for adding my idea to the guide!

Another suggestion:
- Belly of the Beast is kinda expensive this league due to the melee overflow! So it might be worth it to skip belly and immediately invest into a 6 Link with "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim", +max life, +%life, +%life/%mana-craft!

I'd like to hear your opinion on that thought. With the above stated stats the chest can compete with the max life a belly provides and even adds maim.

Greetings
Tohappen

Hey thanks for your suggestion!
In the end the elder rare chest will be better, and I think I mentioned that in the later section in the thread. The problem is those chests will be very expensive as well (130+ life, 18 % life, maim), and new players may not be able to aquire that much resource to craft either.
I am expecting price for belly will go down in future, and I feel the path for gear upgrade should be: tabula --> some trash rare 6L with life --> 6L belly --> 6L elder chest.
Thanks for the build. As someone new to the game (haven't played since 2013 or something so everything is new), this has been very useful.

I am having trouble with bosses and sometimes dying to mobs. Feeling squishy right now, working on life nodes on the passive tree.

I don't have much currency, which items should I prioritise first? I only have like a bunch of chaos. Currently leveling, at 58 now.

This is my character https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Evyx/characters

EDIT: Also I just checked Shaper's Touch with +1 to socketed gems mod... it's 1 exalt now D:

EDIT 2: Also for one of the Bloodseekers should we get Vaal Haste or Empower Support? The one with Ice Golem & Blood Rage.
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
Last edited by Evyx on Jun 20, 2019, 9:40:07 AM
Last edited by DeadBabyDave on Jun 20, 2019, 10:45:18 AM
I don't know for what use Hearld of Ash skill with Frost Blades , may u say pros and cons for using Herald of Ash or Herald of Ice please.
I feel like my damage is a bit weak and im not sure how to fix it. Can anyone help me with this w/o frenzy im at 80K dps.
Is multistrike already fixed? Not sure if holding your attack is still cancelling the multistrike or not.
hey i am rather new to poe but i loved your build and now i am kind of stuck with my build can you help me? see what can i do improve with little currency or not i will work towards it to make my char better
thanks for your time and awesome guide
Hi guys, could you tell me what to improve next? I feel super squishy at red maps and my DPS isn't that good too
Hi , do you think loreweave 6L with above average stats is better than both 6L Belly and the elder crafted armor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info