[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Wonder if i could get some help with this build, my feel like i got most of the gear i need plus the talent tree in order but my guy literally does zero leech on frost blades, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Someone PMd and helped me fixed it, ty
Last edited by Nixalot on Jun 18, 2019, 5:56:49 AM
Seem to be having issues with the Face Tanking of everything, have alright gear and everything but it doesn't seem to be enough, was wondering if anyone could take a look and help me fix.

Edit: If you need to know my stats I'd be more then happy to give my PoB
Last edited by Houyami on Jun 18, 2019, 2:24:20 PM
Is this build as strong as was in 3.6?
"
Kashyn wrote:
When you say Belly of the Beast cheap, assuming you mean one with crappy rolls and one socket? :P

It was really cheap back in Synthesis :O
Guys ,could u help me with my build? I spent ~4 exalts on my character and have problems on map ( tier 13 for example) , I feel I don't have enough survival. Maybe I am dying because have any lags on huge packs of mobs and do not have time for life leech. I think fro respec on other build , but may u help me with my problems. Assassin 85lvl
"
demonyaaa wrote:
Guys ,could u help me with my build? I spent ~4 exalts on my character and have problems on map ( tier 13 for example) , I feel I don't have enough survival. Maybe I am dying because have any lags on huge packs of mobs and do not have time for life leech. I think fro respec on other build , but may u help me with my problems. Assassin 85lvl

Hi, the biggest problem is that you don't have a 6-link.
You could use a rare 6L with 100+ life if you can not afford a 6L Belly at the moment.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
demonyaaa wrote:

You could use a rare 6L with 100+ life if you can not afford a 6L Belly at the moment.

What do you recommend I fix on my character, level 89 and I can only seem to hit about 4700 hp, feels like I am missing something to be able to face tank stuff.
"
Houyami wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
demonyaaa wrote:

What do you recommend I fix on my character, level 89 and I can only seem to hit about 4700 hp, feels like I am missing something to be able to face tank stuff.

I'd recommend respec some DPS points and take the "Bravery" life nodes and the two 4% life nodes first. That will be 26% life. Also try to use just one two-stone ring. Eventually your ring should be either coral ring (life) or steel ring (DPS).
"
I'd recommend respec some DPS points and take the "Bravery" life nodes and the two 4% life nodes first. That will be 26% life. Also try to use just one two-stone ring. Eventually your ring should be either coral ring (life) or steel ring (DPS).

Well grabbing the nodes put me over 5k life but I seem to be having issues due to not being res capped.
I'd like to thank you for making this awesome build! I've been following another frostblade guide and at red tier maps I started feeling too squishy and too light on damage, even with basically all recommended gear... I was very close to completely giving up on the character then decided to try a respec, and now even only having respeced the tree with no gear change whatsoever, the build feels 100 times faster and tankier! Really regained my motivation to play so thanks! And to anyone else reading this who is uncertain about the build, it does seem to be able to facetank just about anything with the right gear, quite possibly the best frostblade build out there. 1000% recommend trying out this build
Last edited by Aevee on Jun 19, 2019, 11:16:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info