[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Loving the build so far. currently level 25. I do have a question. With levelling what unique's would i want to look at armour/ring/amulet wise? Also what would i want to pick levelling wise for flasks?
Last edited by AldarisGrave on Jun 16, 2019, 3:42:46 AM
"
DeOliveira20 wrote:
I'm currently at lvl75 and I am wondering how im going to easily get 111 intelligence for ele focus without taking wisdom of the glade and/or getting a bunch on multiple gear items. I see on the updated 3.7 tree you didnt take coldhearted calculation, but still that's only 20 int...

Should I just drop ele focus for hypothermia or something?
It seems like it would be too much of a pain to get that much int on gear.

Hi, just take the +30 int node if you need that.
My gear happens to satisfy the int requirement, so I did not take the +30 node, but just grab it when you need.
"
AldarisGrave wrote:
Loving the build so far. currently level 25. I do have a question. With levelling what unique's would i want to look at armour/ring/amulet wise? Also what would i want to pick levelling wise for flasks?

Karui ward is a good choice for its movement speed, and use a Tabula if you can afford.
Mobs will melt easily during leveling, so don't worry too much about getting best items for every slot during leveling.
Thanks man! I started with another guide for this build but it had everything wrong. Your guide saved me from getting a re-roll and I'm now rolling though content on a budget.
"
Tohappen wrote:
Hey, enjoying this build alot in legion! After struggling with surviving the first maps im now continuously having more and more fun with it!

Also something you might want to add to your guide:
To avoid the very high cost of an Enlighten lvl4 early on, i got myself a Shaper's Touch with "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" to put the enlighten gem in those.

Thanks for sharing! Way cooler than the Touch of Anguish version of Frost Blades imo!

Hi thanks for your suggestion, it is a very solid tip as the +1 shaper's touch is really cheap (3c in Legion atm).
Also, the auras/heralds will also benefit from the +1 gem implicit. I will add this to the thread.
"
nal_tony wrote:

Karui ward is a good choice for its movement speed, and use a Tabula if you can afford.
Mobs will melt easily during leveling, so don't worry too much about getting best items for every slot during leveling.
Okay, already got a Tabula from Einhar.
As you mentioned in another post, purity of ice puts you into negative mana reserve with herald of ash, herald of purity, and hatred active.

What is the purpose of purity of ice then? Can't seem to figure out how it helps with the build.
"
shimmishim wrote:
As you mentioned in another post, purity of ice puts you into negative mana reserve with herald of ash, herald of purity, and hatred active.

What is the purpose of purity of ice then? Can't seem to figure out how it helps with the build.

Hi, that is only used in the uber edler fight, which gives more survivalbility.
If you're good with mechanics, then you can take it out and never use it.
Vaal Ancestral Warchief = 32% more Melee Damage
When you say Belly of the Beast cheap, assuming you mean one with crappy rolls and one socket? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info