[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
Tuomari wrote:
"This build does not require much budget since all required uniques are cheap"

Now when you added might of the meek next you should update that ;)

But seriously though this seems like a great guide and my next character will most likely be this, but i probably stick with the old tree before MotM.

Also could you answer why you did not pick "Primeval Force" ? I think it's a great passive for the build, also was wondering how good is The Wise Oak for this?

Thanks a lot for reminding! I just updated with both versions, with/withtout the jewel.

Primeval Force is too far away [5 points], and I did play around with PoB and if I change my current tree to get Primeval Force my DPS decreases (if I don't remove life nodes). I guess this also depends on gear, you can play around the PoB I posted to see if that's better.

The ele reflect is useless for us since we already have ascendacy for that [ T16 ele reflect vaal temple isn't hurting us, so I guess we won't need more reduced reflect], and the increased damage during flask effect is "limited" damage increase, it won't help when we're fighting uber elder and out of flask..

Now my character is Lv94, if I get few more levels I may consider rearrange the tree to minmax.

Playing your build, it's quite fun.

Unfortunatly, I am just not making it. I am dying on any map that I do not roll perfectly. Here are my issues.

1. this character has next to 0 mitigation. off screen one shots are common with 5500 life in red maps.

2. I am currently at delve 207 or so , and I can tell that I am almost at my limit. I am losing 4/5 of my life on a single hit.

3. this character is EXTREMLY expensive. Watchers eye jewel is 20 ex. Chest 6ex
Weapons 1-2 ex each. helm is 4-5 ex. If you want to have resists that can handle elemental weakness maps you need to spend another 10-15 ex, maybe more.

4. My dps seems too low to leech against bosses above map tier 10. with charges up, I am doing about 230k tooltip. I don't know how to raise it without making a lot more exalts. I am thinking of going back to my duel non-corrupted claws and dropping 100% cold conversion, because it just doesn't seem to be enough.

Maybe if you have time you can take a look and help me out. I may be doing something wrong here.

yea. just died in a race course map. this guy is great if you have 100 ex to spend.
Last edited by Xtorma on Oct 22, 2018, 6:34:56 PM
"
Xtorma wrote:

Unfortunatly, I am just not making it. I am dying on any map that I do not roll perfectly. Here are my issues.

1. this character has next to 0 mitigation. off screen one shots are common with 5500 life in red maps.

2. I am currently at delve 207 or so , and I can tell that I am almost at my limit. I am losing 4/5 of my life on a single hit.

Weapons 1-2 ex each. helm is 4-5 ex. If you want to have resists that can handle elemental weakness maps you need to spend another 10-15 ex, maybe more.

4. My dps seems too low to leech against bosses above map tier 10. with charges up, I am doing about 230k tooltip. I don't know how to raise it without making a lot more exalts. I am thinking of going back to my duel non-corrupted claws and dropping 100% cold conversion, because it just doesn't seem to be enough.

Maybe if you have time you can take a look and help me out. I may be doing something wrong here.

yea. just died in a race course map. this guy is great if you have 100 ex to spend.

Hi there, glad to help.

The fully equipped version indeed could be expensive, but for a shaper-doable version, you really don't need much investment. I remember doing T16 easily with helmet without enchant, two non-perfect rolled claws, no watcher's eye. Even for the uber elder fight I posted I was not using a watcher's eye.

And I did look up your gear, I think it's easy to fix.
1. Change your helmet to Starkonja's, even without enchant. It provides huge evasion boost which helps you survive. (and more evasion on low life)
2. Try change your left ring, belt, amulet, boots with higher life roll. Even with lower DPS ones if you concerned about prices. For example, search for a ring with 70+ life and 100+ total resistance, normally around 20c.
http://poe.trade/search/ooobobahokaziu
3. Remove three nodes from Twin Terror and grab Vitality Void. This could completely solve your leeching problem.

You already have a 6-L belly, I really don't see any trouble of going to T16s.

Last edited by nal_tony on Oct 22, 2018, 9:59:25 PM
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

Hi there, glad to help.

The fully equipped version indeed could be expensive, but for a shaper-doable version, you really don't need much investment. I remember doing T16 easily with helmet without enchant, two non-perfect rolled claws, no watcher's eye. Even for the uber elder fight I posted I was not using a watcher's eye.

And I did look up your gear, I think it's easy to fix.
1. Change your helmet to Starkonja's, even without enchant. It provides huge evasion boost which helps you survive. (and more evasion on low life)
2. Try change your left ring, belt, amulet, boots with higher life roll. Even with lower DPS ones if you concerned about prices. For example, search for a ring with 70+ life and 100+ total resistance, normally around 20c.
http://poe.trade/search/ooobobahokaziu
3. Remove three nodes from Twin Terror and grab Vitality Void. This could completely solve your leeching problem.

You already have a 6-L belly, I really don't see any trouble of going to T16s.

Hey love the build, I've been playing it for a few weeks without any problem when it comes to maps, should I be getting those kinds of rings even if I'm not having any problem with mapping or bosses atm? And any advice on what I should be aiming for in terms of items? Of course I'll need higher tier life, I'm probably going to change my chest for a high-ish roll Loreweave as soon as I manage to 6L it
hi, working on ur build really like it feels great. thanks for taking time out to show it to a noob to poe like me :)

also I have skills available like haste and hatred but I cannot use them because my man just disappears?? what am I doing wrong?

if u could pm me aswell I am not sure I will find this thread again :) I posted something once and just cannot find it :)

thanks heaps

ok lvl 76 working ok, still cannot turn hatred on it will use the rest of my mana, what am I missing??
Last edited by LukinCool on Oct 29, 2018, 3:26:37 PM
Hey Boss. Could you check cold to fire support vs elemental focus? It gives opportunity for alignments working too. This 30% extra fire dmg looks good like another hatred.

Edit: it doesn't work like hatred.
Last edited by vayha on Oct 26, 2018, 1:28:12 PM
Sup man! I want to ask if I have 794 Mana and use 3 Auras (HoA, HoP, Hatred) and link it with Enlighten Support LVL 4: How much mana would be left for me to utilize?

Thanks in advance!
Enlighten 4lvl has 88% mana reservation. So you have 12% left unreserved.
0,12*794 = 95

I am playing this build now and I have 92/768 mana with an Enl-4.
Thanks man!

Just wanna ask if what's a good mod for an abyss jewel for Stygian Vise? Right now I have is

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Can't survive on T16 map, boss oneshots me (4,5k hp)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info