[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

You didn't mention anything about the breachlords, so I'm curious if any of them give you any trouble? I'm going to try to kill Chayula in 3.5 for the first time, and my biggest issue with the breachlords is always getting to them. Can this build keep the timer going easily and then kill chayula? Any special concerns?
Hardcore viable version of frost blade non trap shadow build?
whats the point of using two bloodseekers instead of a shield?
"
kisdjbug wrote:
Hey, i think i will start this build in 3.5 Betrayal league, you will update talents, or items if needed? :)
This new Item crafting seems to be good for new, and stronger items, and we dont know anything about 3.5 patch :P
Thanks for Answer, see you!

I will definitely update for 3.5, and I believe this build could go even further with new items and mods.
So far nothing for this build has been nerfed, and I don't think poor assassin needs any nerf anyways xD.
"
I will definitely update for 3.5, and I believe this build could go even further with new items and mods.
So far nothing for this build has been nerfed, and I don't think poor assassin needs any nerf anyways xD.

Ah nice, can't wait for it :) Thanks for the update <3
Played this build in Delve league, gonna try and use this in Betrayal league as my starter. Got me all the way to shaper easily and with very low currency use. Good ups, hopefully it gets buffed a bit for this next league, as single DPS is a bit lower, but amazing wave clear, up to around 400 Delve depth.
edit: Nevermind, i checked the answer
Last edited by kisdjbug on Dec 6, 2018, 10:28:07 AM
frost blade looks so cool i am going to play it as a league starter but what are ur toughs on whirling blades changes.
Awesome0 2000
Based off this Reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a39q4c/understanding_the_leap_slam_and_whirling_blades/

With Bloodseeker's having base 1.6 actions per second, and getting a small boost of 5% attack speed, the new changes actually buff whirling blades on this build from 1.4 seconds spin time to about 1.21 to 1.22 seconds. Will be very nice for even faster clear times.

But also check the first comment as well, depending on how GGG is calculating this change, it may be a nerf. I'll try it out regardless at new launch.
Last edited by ItsPrinnyDood on Dec 6, 2018, 3:36:08 PM
Hey man. rocking your awesome build in the new betrayal league. Almost level 50 with a nice 6L. will update how it is going. going to buy thief's totem next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info