[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Thanks for the build bro! wanted to ask about getting shaped/elder claw to gain a +100k dmg but in exchange of one weapon not giving instant leech. what do you think about that?
Last edited by RedacheX on Nov 11, 2018, 1:54:35 PM
Do you think taking "Graceful Assault" is worth spending extra 4 passive points (assuming you take Thick Skin wheel) Onslaught would give 200k extra damage, though there is only 10% chance on kill to get onslaught.

Also was wondering would Point Blank buff Icy Blades damage?

what do you think of this claw as off-hand weapon?
I want to try your build, but I have a couple of questions

Since you no longer worry about freezing enemies, have you tried using Touch of Angush? It has a higher DPS and Projectiles Chain, that should increase the clear speed. Moreover, one Bloodseeker should be enough to sustain life leech.

Also, have you tried using Cold Penetration? We already have 30% penetration from threshold jewels, plus 15% from Watcher's Eye and a Cold Penetration Gem give us up to 38%, for a total of 93% Cold Resistance Penetration, that should be a Huge Damage Boost.
Hey, i think i will start this build in 3.5 Betrayal league, you will update talents, or items if needed? :)
This new Item crafting seems to be good for new, and stronger items, and we dont know anything about 3.5 patch :P
Thanks for Answer, see you!
Thanks for the build.
Last edited by Momopooka on Nov 18, 2018, 5:20:09 AM
Thanks for build.
Have two questions:
1. With winter spirit and without vitality void our only sources of life leech are Soul raker and atziri's flask, right?
2. Is it enough on elereflect maps?
Hi. Thx for the build, it is very fun to play with this setup :)

Regarding armor, is BotB tle only option? Hyrri's Ire or The Perfect Form looks nice. What do you think?

Edit. And one more thing, alpha's howl as aura helmet? +2 aura 8% reduced mana reservation?
Last edited by desacred on Nov 20, 2018, 4:32:43 AM
I've ALWAYS loved playing Shadows and Frost Blade and Im just getting back into the game so Im gonna give it a try.

When I click the 30pts 50pts and 75pts passive tree links, it takes me to an older version of the tree. Is this an issue?
Hey, great build and looks a lot of fun. Me and a friend (we're both noobs) are going through the game right now for the first time.

I'm using a blade vortex build and wrecking everything but he's struggling with his Shadow and I'll recommend he switch to this build.

Any specific gear we should watch out for for this build while we level and go through the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info