[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Thanks for the reply!

Uhm just noticed, what's the use of the Might of the Meek Jewel? I want to be know before buying that jewel :)

Thanks!
"
meister1523 wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

Uhm just noticed, what's the use of the Might of the Meek Jewel? I want to be know before buying that jewel :)

Thanks!

To simply put, it will increase the effect of all small nodes in a large radius by 50%, but it will remove effects of the larger nodes in the radius.

If you look at my current skill tree, I have two small life nodes and many dps nodes in the radius, and their effect are all increased by 50%. And I have refund the larger nodes in the radius, then spend those points on another jewel socket to place my watcher's eye.

It turns out to be I gain more evasion, dex, 80k DPS, and I lose around 100 life. I think it's not bad..
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.I just finished ACTS and for fun went to maps.Currently i am lvl 66 and i tryed tier 14 map just for fun of it.I must say with 3700 hp i was cusing 14 lvl higher mobs (lvl 80) and i dont even have any ascendacy.When i lvl up a bit and buy proper rings,amuleti wil be crusing elder in no time.Thanks for the build.

LoL what? Lv66 to clear T14 maps, you must have some very good gear..
But yeah, everything except uber elder you could just faceroll eventually.

Just got 6Link belly and some crappy rings/amulet.Need 2 buy tier 1 life items.Need investing 10 ex more for shaper/Uber elder farm.In my opinion very good build!
Could you tell the position of the jewels? Where to put the Might of the Meek Jewel? I just bought one and I don't know where is the best place to put it :)

Thanks bro!
Last edited by meister1523 on Oct 19, 2018, 12:40:50 PM
"
meister1523 wrote:
Could you tell the position of the jewels? Where to put the Might of the Meek Jewel? I just bought one and I don't know where is the best place to put it :)

Thanks bro!

That's a quick catch up :)
It should be placed above the blood drinker node.
Yeah I farmed it overnight :)

Btw, when I respec to the passive tree you got and placed the Might of the Meek Jewel above the Blood Drinker node, my Frost Blade DPS went down from 300k+ to 283k? (Don't see the +80k DPS) Is that normal or the effect of the Jewel is seen somewhere else?

Thanks again!
Last edited by meister1523 on Oct 19, 2018, 8:02:10 PM
"
meister1523 wrote:
Yeah I farmed it overnight :)

Btw, when I respec to the passive tree you got and placed the Might of the Meek Jewel above the Blood Drinker node, my Frost Blade DPS went down from 300k+ to 283k? (Don't see the +80k DPS) Is that normal or the effect of the Jewel is seen somewhere else?

Thanks again!

Not sure what happened, the DPS shouldn't decrease... Did you assign another three passive points for another socket to put your original jewel?
This is my current Skill Tree...

Kindly see if something's wrong with the way I spec'ed it

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeA4cEsQUtBbUMcw2ND6sQkhGBEdUUdRX9Fr8XsBmOG60jNiPTI_Yk_SaVLlMwfDIyNj031DqzQzFF9Ed-Sn1Ki0z_TZJOKlFHUxBVS1eXW69b02BBYeJh62KsY3Bjp2SvZU1noGwIbWxvJ29XcFJ07XX9eBl6U3rvexR9dYGshG-E2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2NgY2_kAqSgJOQlWaaF5pqmyacxJ2qotmjiql5sNixs7TFtyK8b702vV2-p8GgwuzIzM3qz3rTb9N-1CPWB9mG2sHb591G32_foORq5ebnVOd06NbtP-2D7g7vj_GK_MX-uv_e?accountName=meister1523&characterName=HITDBZ
"
meister1523 wrote:
This is my current Skill Tree...

Kindly see if something's wrong with the way I spec'ed it

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeA4cEsQUtBbUMcw2ND6sQkhGBEdUUdRX9Fr8XsBmOG60jNiPTI_Yk_SaVLlMwfDIyNj031DqzQzFF9Ed-Sn1Ki0z_TZJOKlFHUxBVS1eXW69b02BBYeJh62KsY3Bjp2SvZU1noGwIbWxvJ29XcFJ07XX9eBl6U3rvexR9dYGshG-E2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2NgY2_kAqSgJOQlWaaF5pqmyacxJ2qotmjiql5sNixs7TFtyK8b702vV2-p8GgwuzIzM3qz3rTb9N-1CPWB9mG2sHb591G32_foORq5ebnVOd06NbtP-2D7g7vj_GK_MX-uv_e?accountName=meister1523&characterName=HITDBZ

Your skill try looks fine.. Really not sure what happened, maybe need you to provide a PoB link so I could look further into it.
This is my POB Link

https://pastebin.com/SRMNwngP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info