[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
meister1523 wrote:

How did you maintain your 89% accuracy? Any tip mate? Thanks again!

This is my current item.. Any more suggestions?

and 2 pcs Fight for Survival and 1 piece Prismatic Jewel with Hatred Mod. Got 4.8k HP and 75% All Resistances at the moment.

89% is probably from the ice golem. Also I would suggest change your boots and amulet for now. Try to get a two-toned boot with 85+ life and high resistance, then you should be able to get more dps modes on your amulet (also 85+ life on amulet).

You should get at least around 5.5k life to prevent one-shotting at end game.
3.4 Update 2:
1. The new Herald of Purity provides much more DPS than Herald of Ice, please take out herald of ice and use this new gem!
2. The leech rate is higher than we need, I have respec 3 points from Vitality Void and get some % life nodes. It brings me to around 6.2K life now.
Thanks for the update bro!

BTW, got three concerns...

1) What's a good or best gloves (What stats to be found) end-game? 2) Is projectile/projectile speed important to this build? 3) What auras you usually run? At the moment I'm using Herald of Purity and Hatred, if I add the Arctic Armour I got like 64 Mana left (so I removed it).

Cheers!

I appreciate the active response :)
Last edited by meister1523 on Oct 12, 2018, 7:36:14 AM
"
meister1523 wrote:
Thanks for the update bro!

BTW, got three concerns...

1) What's a good or best gloves (What stats to be found) end-game? 2) Is projectile/projectile speed important to this build? 3) What auras you usually run? At the moment I'm using Herald of Purity and Hatred, if I add the Arctic Armour I got like 64 Mana left (so I removed it).

Cheers!

I appreciate the active response :)

1) Given the new mods we have in delve, I feel the we could look for a rare glove with:
flat life + % life, add flat phys, abyss socket. And of course, curse on hit is always good.

2) Projectiles dmg/speed are not import. You get more than enough speed from two fight for survival jewel.

3) I usually run hatred + herald of purity + herald of ash, with a enlighten 4. If you don't have enlighten 4, then I suggest use hatred + AA for defense, and hatred + HoP for offense.

I love this build. I've just started league... so it is perfect. I didn't finish my build yet. I need farm better items. However I have some propositions to consideration:

How about make Frostbite as aura?

How aboute use Impresence Cold amu and make Frostbite for free?

How about use Vaal Ancastral Warchief? 2 Jumping super totems on boss :)

How about use Increase duration on frost bomb and immortal call? (not necessary this slot can be free)

Belt with elemental dmg?

Jewel which stacks with Taste of Hate defense... Works with Purity of Ice!

I think I don't need to use empower here. I can use this slot for Enlighten 4 and move Enlighten to auras. (I can't buy it yet - I've started few days ago this league).

Now I have 3 active auras - Frostbite, Purity of Ice and Hatred
If I have Enlighten 4- I would try add Herald of Ash (perhaps helmet enchant to decrease mana reservation on one of the aura - would help) Frostblade enchant is expensive now.

I want try instead of belly - The Perfect Form and turn on another aura for free - Arctic armor which should work with Jewel, Taste of hate and Purity of Ice - as another physical dmg decrease item. Armor gives phase acrobatics.

If I take belly - it is in consideration to use another curse/aura with Windshriek boots (probably bad idea but temporal chains or some endurance charges generator from curse would be cool idea)

Im also thinking about changing Elemental Focus on other support - and freeze mobs and bosses. All bosses can be chill/freez exept Uber and Shaper I think...

Omg... herald of purity - cool idea!
I think we don't need so much life leach from nodes too. Also you can change in your tree some life 4% nodes for life 4% and evasion rating. Also node with 3% elemental resist... you could swap with this one with 8% elemental resist with life. You need sacrifice one node to get this 8% but it's better I think.
Last edited by vayha on Oct 14, 2018, 1:19:23 PM
"
vayha wrote:
I love this build. I've just started league... so it is perfect. I didn't finish my build yet. I need farm better items. However I have some propositions to consideration:

Those are some very solid suggestions. Actually some of them are discussed previously in this post, and some of them I have tried myself.
One concern I have is that life pool may be much lower in your case, and probably gets one shot from chaos/lightning/fire damges. Physical and cold damage can be mitigated with ToH, AA and PoI, but other type of damage may be very dangerous.
Also, I started to feel the optimization for this build is not very beneficial after some point. Even with some expensive gear I have in standard, the damage still seems low for uber elder [although I managed to do it, still feels too much effort], but it seems with much cheaper gear other contents are already doable (including shaper).
TL; DR: with 10ex budget, I could do most contents smoothly, but hard to do uber elder; with 200ex budget, still hard to do uber elder..
Hi! Need some suggestions to further get pass Delve Depth 230 Boss Fight

This is my current gear:

I got 5.111k HP with Max Res. and 255k DPS in HO w/o buffs.
I'm LVL 90 at the moment. Thanks!
"
meister1523 wrote:
Hi! Need some suggestions to further get pass Delve Depth 230 Boss Fight

This is my current gear:

I got 5.111k HP with Max Res. and 255k DPS in HO w/o buffs.
I'm LVL 90 at the moment. Thanks!

Hi there!
5.1K hp sounds to low for end game. Did you have any mana issue with enlighten 3? From my experience, with enlighten 3 you only have enough mana for 2 attacks, which makes you "stop" attacking occasionally. Try the following options:

1. I would suggest enlighten Lv4 with 3 auras.
2. Try get an amulet with 80+ life and T1 flat phys.
3. Try get some useful corruption on Bloodseekers. There are many good possible implicit for claws.
4. 21/20 for frost blades at least
5. Watcher's eye

Thanks for the advice!

The mana I have when I'm using the 3 auras (HoA, HoP & Hatred) is 64/781. So yeah enough for two attacks. For the Enlighten 4, any tip on how to get it? (Corrupt a lot of Enlighten 1?)

I found some corrupted Bloodseekers like it has Adds xx Cold Damage to Attacks and +xx Global Critical Strike Multiplier. I didn't buy it yet just wanna know if that's a good implicit. For the Frost Blade 21/20, still looking for it :)

And from what I'm seeing without the Frenzy Charges I only have 37.2% Critical Chance. How do I increase that? (I already got the Twin Terror Nodes)
Last edited by meister1523 on Oct 15, 2018, 8:12:06 AM
Hello, I look forward trying this build either in delve or next league.

I wanted to ask...
Is cold penetration worse than what you use?

With
2 fight for survival
The Pandemonius
And cold penetration gem.

One can get over 87% cold penetration.

Pandemonius also blind enemy.
What is better on rare amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info