[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

where is those chaos damage come from and why you're using purity of ice
Last edited by dragomirrr on Oct 7, 2018, 9:15:00 AM
I'm following your build and it's smooth sailing :)

Just some questions:

1. My Lvl now is 85 and my Accuracy Rating is 86% and I don't know if it would still drop on the next levels and if so, will that be fine?

2. How did you compute the 95% Critical Strike Chance when you said you wanted to remove the Twin Terror part on the skill tree? (To replace it with life nodes) Because right now I have 37.14% Critical Strike Chance (Unbuffed) and when I enter a map, the max that I can get is 67.38% (With Charges). Is the Assassin Ascendancy (Ambush and Assasinate) already included on that or not?

Thanks for the response! Appreciate it! Cheers!
Moot post
Last edited by madjack on Oct 7, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
"
dragomirrr wrote:
where is those chaos damage come from and why you're using purity of ice

Atziri Promise flask . Cheers
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
The gear im using at the moment 1.9 mill dps

Hey man,

Thx for the gear display. Now i noticed on your rings you have /increased elemental damage/ as opposed to increased cold damage. Ï am a casual player so forgive my ignorance , but is the ele mod better because we are using HoA? As i stand now i am around 300k damage in hideout. My question would be : am i better off trading my increased cold damage rings for increased ele damage ones? Thx in advance
but video with shaper made before this equipment
"
meister1523 wrote:

Just some questions:

1. My Lvl now is 85 and my Accuracy Rating is 86% and I don't know if it would still drop on the next levels and if so, will that be fine?

2. How did you compute the 95% Critical Strike Chance when you said you wanted to remove the Twin Terror part on the skill tree? (To replace it with life nodes) Because right now I have 37.14% Critical Strike Chance (Unbuffed) and when I enter a map, the max that I can get is 67.38% (With Charges). Is the Assassin Ascendancy (Ambush and Assasinate) already included on that or not?

Hi, for 1, I ended up with 89% accuracy at lv94, and I never feel I missed a hit since attack speed is really fast.
for 2, my calculation is in PoB and with all buff on.
Basically with the current gear I have, diamond flask on, 4 power charges, and Ambush and Assassinate, the crit chance will be 95% when enemy is either full life or low life. And even by taking the Twin Terror, the crit chance is still 95% in this case and DPS is not increasing.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
The gear im using at the moment 1.9 mill dps

Thanks for the gear display! Lol just noticed this post and you have better gear than I do :)
thank you for posting this. I almost geared up and finished set up on character as your guide. but i am confused with one of the "fight for survival". The one on the left down side is not in radius of 40DEX. Is this intended like this?
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
meister1523 wrote:

Just some questions:

Hi, for 1, I ended up with 89% accuracy at lv94, and I never feel I missed a hit since attack speed is really fast.
for 2, my calculation is in PoB and with all buff on.
Basically with the current gear I have, diamond flask on, 4 power charges, and Ambush and Assassinate, the crit chance will be 95% when enemy is either full life or low life. And even by taking the Twin Terror, the crit chance is still 95% in this case and DPS is not increasing.

How did you maintain your 89% accuracy? Any tip mate? Thanks again!

This is my current item.. Any more suggestions?

and 2 pcs Fight for Survival and 1 piece Prismatic Jewel with Hatred Mod. Got 4.8k HP and 75% All Resistances at the moment.
Last edited by meister1523 on Oct 8, 2018, 3:25:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info