[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
Tyetan1 wrote:
"
Morkonan wrote:

Any tips or opinions on duel-wielding OoE/BLS if I can get my stats right without a shield? (Yes, I know I'll have to change my Shield Rush setup to something that will work...)

I had an exalt drop and bought a lyco with some of it and the "facetank" ability change was MASSIVE. Like someone had changed difficulty from hard to super easy.

Just wanted to say that I had the exact same luck with an Ex dropping and there happened to be someone "desperate" selling a Lyco for an Ex, so I was finally able to get one. (It's got terrible stats, but I don't care. :) )

"
Which got me thinking why and realised i had read the reason somewhere. On one of liftings early vids he wrote this "Just note that before getting the Lyco shield I suggest using Resolute Technique and NOT using Elemental Overload." Resolute technique has hits cant be evaded and i think this is key for the lgoh to really shine.

True, and that could have been a viable choice until a Lyco.

"
So my recommendation to you is not to use OoE but just use BLS with shield and respec to Resolute technique and use rare shield till you get lyco. Thats what i intend to do in incursion league

I enjoyed the build. But, it just isn't easily buildable on XBox. (I love PC gaming, just enjoying PoE on XBox atm.) There are no Zoph's available, no Elder rings, No prismatics at all, resist gear to make up for the fact that many slots are reserved isn't available, etc. So, I'm sort of hampered in fully building this by the Market.

Yeah, I know - Whining. But, not really. It's just that as XBox play grows, which I think it will, eventually, XBox players need to be a bit more discriminating in their build choices until the market catches up. It also didn't help that Besitiary was knifed in the back by a Flashback league, which somewhat split the limited playerbase.

Great build, a lot of fun, really takes off after BLS/Lyco combo, viable up through lower maps with Ornament of the East if one can't get a BLS/Lyco combo yet, etc. Definitely doable with a temp tree switch to RT until then, etc.

I'll probably try to finish this build out in Standard, just to see how far it will easily go.
How does the new incinerate work with this build? Sorry if it sounds like a noob question, its just that it is
I cant find that I missed something, nut you mentioned the scion in the video, but Ive yet to see any direction with it in your forum. I like the idea of the scion, something different, any help would be appreciated:)
I'm thinking about building this in the next league. But first we have to see if it will be available in Zana.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hey All! i like this build, but i'm dying too often playing with my friend in party. I have lgoh rings(35 total) and poachers mark+blashemy( so +23 more lgoh) i have 7.4k HP and 50k hideout molten damage. I invested a lot of currency now ( more then 40 exalted ) and not fully sattisfied( i'm playing in standard and LGHOH Vitality jewell is 8ex here...just wondering is it rly worth for surviveability to switch to vitality+murders lgoh jewel. No problems with mana? Poachers mark gives +11 mana gain on hit!

i have also inreased fire damage(ANger) murderous jewel.

Could someone help me to find a way to make my char. better? i have only about 10 exalted more for gear...
i was thinking also about Elder ring with lgoh+poachers mark curse on hit!( but they are expensive 6+ex without res).

And about skill tree. It looks interesting for me to take Iron reflexes node. And
Bloody bludgeon ( nice mace nodes there for ailments damage!) what do u guys think about this passives?

ANd am i missng something or what should i do with freeze?i dont see anythink in build to give freeze immune or correct flask! newbie here)

Thx in advance and sorry my english)
Last edited by MrVisi on May 20, 2018, 8:39:51 AM
Hello MrVisi,

I took a very close look at this build before I started playing it in the Flashback event, so I may be able to offer some advice. The way I understand it is you want better defenses, which is exactly what I did. Here are my choices I made so far.

1. Pick Berserker Ascendancy for best damage (PoB shows about twice as much dmg as Chieftain)
2. Ascendancy nodes: I took the Berserker Life and Mana leech (Pain Reaver), Crave the Slaughter and Aspect of Carnage. The last one will be either Rite of Ruin for double Rage effects or War bringer. The creator of this build took both of those, but did not take Pain Reaver.
Since I did not want to invest 4 passive points into Life and Mana leech in the duelist area, and I consider the Warcry ascendancy thing weak, and don't like to use warcries on top of Blood rage, a Golem and a Totem, I cut that.
3. Life regen: LiftingNerdBro says in his vids he has minor issues with regeneration when he has full Rage. I have two workarounds: a) hardcast a Stone Golem, at Lvl 20 instead of lvl 11 from the Cwdt setup. b) take the Life regen node in the Marauder starting area for another 0.8% life regen. That should easily do, I think it was an oversight by him.
4. You can switch the curse to Enfeeble, which I did
5. You can use a Tempest Shield in your Cwdt setup for an additional 3% Block chance, and if you want even a Rumi's Concoction flask for even more block.
6. The self-cast stone golem can then be used for blinding enemies with a blind support gem. I did not see the need for a 4L Wildstrike setup when Molten strike clears quite well, so I use a 4L Golem setup. You need 101 mana for it, thanks to Enlighten L2 linked to vitality and anger I have 102 atm ;) but at higher levels you will have more free mana naturally.

As I am just L76 atm and still improving gear and resists (Wise Oak currently makes no sense for me), my gear is as follows:
Spoiler

Ugrades will be a helm enchant, a Dying Sun, a Wise Oak when i figured out my resists, a different Belt and maybe different Gloves. I am not fully convinced that the Meginord's Vise are required the way I build this, but I will try them as well when I can (resists).

Your Gear on the other hand looks really strong, I think the only way to imrprove it would be a +1 curse Xoph's blood, for Ele weakness and Enfeeble.
"
Fitchner wrote:

1. Pick Berserker Ascendancy for best damage (PoB shows about twice as much dmg as Chieftain)

The PoB linked in the first post has some things missing for the Chieftain (items, jewels, configuration). If you add everything you get 157K damage vs 218K for the Berserker. So about 40% more damage, not 100%.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Thanks for clarification :)

Still I think Berserker is the better choice. Personally I tuned down the dmg a bit for some more survivability, and I doubt you can adjust the Chieftain much to be more aggressive. Seems more like a really defensive option, which I don't prefer altogether
Wouldnt oni goroshi be a better fit for molten strike setup? I am thinking of making a chieftain in 3.3, starting with molten strike (and grelwood shank) and swap to oni goroshi with bis gear (loreweave and the like).

Oni scales the extra 70% of physical from chieftain, and with good enough regen, the degen from oni can be neutralized.

45% of max hp at lvl 90. With 80 resist, comes to 9% max hp degen.

Just passives from chieftain gives 5% regen at least (2% from minor node, 1% from ramako, minimum of 2% from 4 endurance - more if we take more). Not to mention passives.

If the revamped infernal blow turns out to be good, that can be the go to skill too.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
I think such Oni-Goroshi builds already exist, but ofc it would't be a Lead Sprinkler build anymore.

I guess the tree would change just slightly and focus less on strength, but that's it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info