[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

I was thinking about trying this build in SSF. Getting a BLS seems ok, but I'm not sure how hard it would be to get a Lyco. Also, you would have to level a second char to get the 2nd wildfire jewel - or is there another way to get one?
Ancestral protector and anger dont proc bro?
and another question why CWDTS lvl 9, EW lvl 12, Immortal lvl 11, Stone golem lvl 11?
In the leveling advices I don't know if it's intentional but you wrote Kondo's Pride:
"
6. Level 75+ Get an Elder ring with 15-20 "Life Gained For Each Enemy Hit By your Attacks" Kondo’s Pride.

And nice guide lifting, im having so much fun with this build :)
if we have a second belly, what would be the links for molten strike for map clear, and if you did have the extra 4 sockets what would you use them for thanks for the build
Last edited by gm08872 on Mar 23, 2018, 4:06:24 PM
I'm planning to do the chieftain version as my next build.

I have one doubt though, why the life gained on each enemy hit is so important? It's like a sustain thing? this one replaces the standard leech that most attack builds uses?

And just to be sure, chieftain dont go xophs blood right?

Thanks
Last edited by LeoFantucci on Mar 24, 2018, 1:38:30 AM
"

I'm planning to do the chieftain version as my next build.

I have one doubt though, why the life gained on each enemy hit is so important? It's like a sustain thing? this one replaces the standard leech that most attack builds uses?

And just to be sure, chieftain dont go xophs blood right?

Thanks

I guess it's a nice layer of defence and lich due to molten strike mechanics,so you get a lot of life from each ball.
Respecced to this. Damage is definetly there(got some realy good items from poe.trade, but still need to replace crap jewels leftover from AW, and looking for nice rare boots while still using DD for lab runs, too lazy for bleed flasks), but i still sometimes feel squishy even with 8k life(need to l2p after totem build) xD. Damage feels very good too. I'm currently testing Tombfist vs Meginord's Vise, it definetly provides much more damage and HP with 2x good jewels and intimidate, and i'm not currently sure how much of a loss is 2% regen, i'm degenin only with 50 stacks and blood rage on, and degen doesn't look that bad. Maybe i'll try running vith meginord later.

Also got myself LGoH + Fire Pen Watcher's Eye.
Last edited by iDielord on Mar 24, 2018, 5:11:00 AM
i cant find both Anger and Vitality with Watcher's Eye i can find one of them what i need better anger or vitality with Watcher's Eye???
"
iDielord wrote:
Respecced to this. Damage is definetly there(got some realy good items from poe.trade, but still need to replace crap jewels leftover from AW, and looking for nice rare boots while still using DD for lab runs, too lazy for bleed flasks), but i still sometimes feel squishy even with 8k life(need to l2p after totem build) xD. Damage feels very good too. I'm currently testing Tombfist vs Meginord's Vise, it definetly provides much more damage and HP with 2x good jewels and intimidate, and i'm not currently sure how much of a loss is 2% regen, i'm degenin only with 50 stacks and blood rage on, and degen doesn't look that bad. Maybe i'll try running vith meginord later.

Also got myself LGoH + Fire Pen Watcher's Eye.

Hey,

I have the exact same feeling. Playing as a Berserker, i am dying too much.

Don't understand why ...

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info