[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Ofc you need 2 Wildfire jewels...maybe the OP thought it was obvious

You can get a crit chance corruption or even one that makes you immune to corrupting blood...or maybe even still increased charge duration. So I would corrupt some wildfire jewels maybe. I did and got two crit rolls which is OK...helps trigger Ele Overload.
i got a watcher's eye with LGOH by vitality which i see its what i need, but i also got another mod being 33% physical damage converted to fire damage while affected by anger... is that okay? if anyone can help :D not sure if having the anger mod can mess up the build somehow.... thx in advance
You may read the Wiki about damage conversion as well

Short answer for your case: All good. But you get no benefit either.

You then have 133% conversion phys to fire, which gets scaled back to 100%...but since it is all fire, nothing else happens.
If you had some lightning conversion in addition, e.g. phys to lightning gem, then the 150% (50 each from MS, Chieftain Ascendancy and the Phys to L gem) conversion would be scaled to 100% total and you'd have around 67% being fire dmg and 33% Lightning in the end.
Take this just as an example for conversion tho, we want fire dmg only in this build!
Last edited by Fitchner on Jul 1, 2018, 6:43:17 AM
thx man!
Thanks for the awesome build Lifting. I'm playing the Chieftain version of it, and am loving it. Bosses just melt and map clear speed is good. Keep up the great work.
Bro, what are your skin transfers used for that first picture in the thread? It's sick.
Hi Lifting & other guys who might can answer my question!

I LOVE this guide, im currently lvl88 Chieftain and this is my first champ real champ in POE to
go for the endgame.

But im really in a struggle!

I cant sustain my manapool and I tend to run out of mana vs bosses that takes longer fights when I spam molten strike :(

I have uber-lab craften life+mana leech on kills onto my boots but that doesn't work for me vs bosses obv.

What to do?????

Please help me..

"
Yamanote wrote:

I LOVE this guide, im currently lvl88 Chieftain and this is my first champ real champ in POE to
go for the endgame.

I cant sustain my manapool and I tend to run out of mana vs bosses that takes longer fights when I spam molten strike :(

I have uber-lab craften life+mana leech on kills onto my boots but that doesn't work for me vs bosses obv.

What to do?????

Please help me..

You are missing the 1 Mana leech passive in the tree. Take a closer look, with that 1 point you will not have any issues :)
"
Shishiboo wrote:
"
Yamanote wrote:

go for the endgame.

What to do?????

Please help me..

You are missing the 1 Mana leech passive in the tree. Take a closer look, with that 1 point you will not have any issues :)

Thanks a lot !
I have a well rolled Lorewave, is BotB still the better choice?

ty for your help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info