[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

No remove freeze flask?
Hello,

First off, very interesting build, looks great. I do have a question on the availability of BLS, I've been told by some that it will only be available via Div cards in 3.3, I'm reading about the torment mod by Zana that spawns the spirits that have a chance to drop the mace. I understand this mod won't be available in 3.3, however there are random spirits that spawn in maps at random, will those random sprints have a chance to drop the mace as well? Or just spirits from the "discontinued" mod?

Thanks
There are a lot of Brutus' Lead Sprinklers for sale and they are dirt cheap, so I'd say this build is well and alive?
"
Soosiz wrote:
There are a lot of Brutus' Lead Sprinklers for sale and they are dirt cheap, so I'd say this build is well and alive?

Ooh that's good, I play on Xbox, our league starts later today, I wonder how they are dropping, random spirits is my guess. Good to know that pc is dropping plenty. Hopefully on Xbox as well. Thanks for info.
"
Soosiz wrote:

Ooh that's good, I play on Xbox, our league starts later today, I wonder how they are dropping, random spirits is my guess. Good to know that pc is dropping plenty. Hopefully on Xbox as well. Thanks for info.
Hello !

still viable for 3.3 ? i bought this for 35c
in case
"
reeld wrote:
Hello !

still viable for 3.3 ? i bought this for 35c
in case

I'm currently in t7 maps and haven't had any problems yet so I'd say yes. Note that my gear is not optimal, for example I'm still running with thief's torment
Last edited by Soosiz on Jun 6, 2018, 1:46:48 PM
There is a room in the incursion temple where you can sacrifice a unique item. If this room is lvl 2 or 3 it is possible to obtain a new unique item by sacrificing another one. The new unique item can be a league specific item not normally obtainable. This is why there are so many BLS.
Hello guys,

I tried this build in Flashback Bestiary event because I like the MS playstyle and I had already tried the Ele Claw Inquisitor with great success earlier.
So in Flashback bestiary I did not have much luck with gear, but got most of the required stuff. I went berserker, but the build just did not perform well in endgame.

Now in Incursion, I took a different approach:

- Chieftain ascendancy, because it doesn't need the very expensive Xoph's ammy
- A LOT more Attack speed scaling, also with the FA gem. Just the best way to play MS.
- different tree and much less focus on regeneration. It is just a waste most of the time anyways

Gear:

As you see, nothing all too special and quite some room for improvement. the reason I gave this build another try was that I got this chest (unlinked ofc) for just 10 c.
Then I farmed up currency with my first char to get a Lyco and the MS helmet (around 4 ex; bought base for 3 and chaosspammed)

The Wise Oak and ofc Dying Sun will come next, and then I will revisit my jewellery and belt (Stygian maybe)
So far gameplay is nice and smooth, I am lvl 92, took Acrobatics, and will go to phase acro at lvl 94 (finished, though one could take even more life nodes or regen).
Currently sitting at 7732 or so HP and more than enough dmg. Much better than the berserker I had I have to say even tho I had great doubts about Chieftain.
best feat so far was defeating T14 Red Elder. He killed me once, with a slam...I think I could have avoided that but flasks were down too.
Shaper will be possible, Uber elder maybe for someone with experience. I did not fight uber elder yet and would probably need several tries, and a bit better gear.

All in all nice build, but not top tier on power levels nor on gear accessability.
Hi,
question regarding Watcher's Eye.

I currently run a "Damage leeched as Life while affected by Vitalty" because I think that would leech more life than a "Life gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Vitality" - but.. is that true?

My consideration was that when I hit e.g. 10 enemies with 1 attack I would leech 1% of that damage back.
Quick math: 100k dmg = 1k life leeched.
When I now run a " Hit" Eye, I leech only 10 times e.g. 30 life/hit back.
Quick math: Did damage on 10 enemies = 10x30 (e.g.) life/hit = 300 life leeched.

Or does leech work in a different way?
Last edited by jochen_wuerfel on Jun 18, 2018, 2:39:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info