Vote with your wallet is impossible

haha

Makes me wonder if GGG has ever been in any real financial danger, I doubt it.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
thawn4444 wrote:
your profile is private because you don't want us to see that you've bought both Bestiary supporter packs I bet. . .

I have never bought a supporter pack. I have never bought anything from GGG.

I never will buy anything from GGG.

If they can't make a decent game with over $10 million, they never will.

so you are doing the impossible.

voting no with your wallet. . .
Here's your (you)
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
I am getting my 2017 tax return today, I am going to buy another supporter pack just to spite you OP.

You are going to spend your money on something you don't want, need, or required. Brilliant.

Just to spite me? Sorry babe, I don't care how you spend your money. Mission Failure.

You should still totally do it. I'm sure Chris and the wife would love another vacation.

I dont think Chris takes Vacations hes Mr work work work
I dont see any any key!
"
DoubleU wrote:
I am getting my 2017 tax return today, I am going to buy another supporter pack just to spite you OP.

Shit, maybe i'll buy a more up to date supporter pack too.
I suddenly feels like spending more money on this game thank you OP for opening my eyes !
You know I said I was gonna vote with my wallet a long time ago when GGG did some really sketchy, scummy things and helped/let people just abuse others for profit and likely IRL profit. I swore I'd never give them another dime, but keep playing their game cause I do enjoy the game even if I dont think very highly of them individually.

But, then trade pages, currency pages, map pages, etc. I couldn't help myself. I had to have those, lol.

"
DoubleU wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

You are going to spend your money on something you don't want, need, or required. Brilliant.

Just to spite me? Sorry babe, I don't care how you spend your money. Mission Failure.

You should still totally do it. I'm sure Chris and the wife would love another vacation.

I am not a "babe" although I think my wife is.
And who says I don't want it?
If you don't care how people spend their money why the f**k did you make another idiotic troll thread?

Look at the part I put in bold text. You said yourself, you want to spite me. Since you can't spite me, you no longer have a reason to want to buy a supporter pack.

And don't sell yourself short. I'm sure you are a babe compared to me.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Too many gambling addicts being exploited by GGG.

Then there are the dumbass white knights that purchase supporter packs no matter what.

Finally, the hoarders buying stash tabs so they can store the valueless shit they don't even own.

I honestly hope GGG shuts down and pockets all your money.

Do you has a sad?

I think he has a sad :(
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
"
SuicideAll wrote:

You said yourself, you want to spite me. Since you can't spite me, you no longer have a reason to want to buy a supporter pack.
And don't sell yourself short. I'm sure you are a babe compared to me.

Very well then I bought it because I wanted to support GGG.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 22, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info