Vote with your wallet is impossible

"
SuicideAll wrote:
I have never bought a supporter pack. I have never bought anything from GGG.

I never will buy anything from GGG.

Well, I daresay they're more interested in their customers' opinions.

Your opinion counts for about as much as my grandmother's - trust me, she's not buying anything from GGG either.
Even though this is a blatant troll post.

I just wanted to say that I've supported GGG (PoE) for years now and have logged many many entertaining hours playing the game. If they shut down I'd be disappointed, however, I feel I've gotten my moneys worth. Can't say the same about many games I've bought over the years.

No regrets supporting here.

If GGG triggers you this badly that you feel the need to lash out at other, perhaps you should just step away, for your own health.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Someone at Support really dropped the ball when they didn't implement a rule against blatant baiting.

When the argument "I paid nothing to play this game that cost millions of dollars to make and I laugh at those who supported it because they're dumbasses" isn't met with instant dismissal and hopefully long-overdue punishment for obvious antagonism, something has gone seriously wrong.

You know bestiary is getting added to the core game, right?

You go ahead and celebrate the leagues end though.

Thanks for supporting GGG! Keep on supporting! Maybe, one day, GGG can become a billion dollar game. No possible way the game can suck then.
"
st0rmie wrote:

Well, I daresay they're more interested in their customers' opinions.

Your opinion counts for about as much as my grandmother's - trust me, she's not buying anything from GGG either.

Wowzer, calling GGG sellouts?
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Too many gambling addicts being exploited by GGG.

Then there are the dumbass white knights that purchase supporter packs no matter what.

Finally, the hoarders buying stash tabs so they can store the valueless shit they don't even own.

I honestly hope GGG shuts down and pockets all your money.

Too many whiny whinertons whining about nothing and everything.

Not sure what your whine is about but as a gambling addict i can tell you that poe is the most awesome game. Not because i like loot boxes but i like in-game gambling. Like spamming chaos orbs to elder items.

Anyway im gonna be supporting GGG till the end of time. Best game ever!
Also bestiary rocks and Trading is fine!

Peace!
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Some companies are able to utilize negative feedback to make a more positive experience.

They are able to utilize it when the feedback is constructive. (and GGG definitely does).

I don't see any constructive feedback here.
STTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOP it.

I never thought I would actually say this: this forum needs firmer moderating.

This used to be a fun and interesting place - lately it has gotten like Global Chat in Standard, and if you have ever enjoyed that cesspool of ridiculous, you know what I am talking about.

The only reason we don't see the even more ridiculous is the Off Topic forum. But if that goes away, what will GD become?

More of this ridiculous baiting? Where went the fun, interesting discussions?
Don't feed the trolls boys.

Most people here have the sense to realize when you find cheap entertainment you are more than happy to kick in a few dollars to fund it.

I am very glad of every stash tab I have ever bought.

Thank you GGG.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
STTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOP it.

I never thought I would actually say this: this forum needs firmer moderating.

This used to be a fun and interesting place - lately it has gotten like Global Chat in Standard, and if you have ever enjoyed that cesspool of ridiculous, you know what I am talking about.

The only reason we don't see the even more ridiculous is the Off Topic forum. But if that goes away, what will GD become?

More of this ridiculous baiting? Where went the fun, interesting discussions?

GGG stopped communicating with General Discussion a few weeks ago. I think they just gave up aside from removing the occasional ToS violation from posts. This is basically a free for all now.
I am going to buy another supporter pack edited because I want to.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 22, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info