Vote with your wallet is impossible

:(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
IIPheXII wrote:
I gotta admit that i'm a hoarder. Feels bad to buy stash tabs for a game based around loot hunting and pvp market trading :S. I just can't beleive that there are still people defending the default stash space lmao. Gotta say that i'm proud i didn't buy a single loot box at least.

Also i think you forgot to add "the ones that think GGG is charity".

whats wrong with the default stash space its enough to get you started but its small enough where most folks feel the need to buy more

seems right to me
I dont see any any key!
I'm sad now :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
U MAD!?
SSF since ~OB
Can OP at least clarify why is he upset about the game?

The fun is, people do vote with wallet, if it is a wallet democracy (and it isn't, but anyway) OP will be in the defeated side. And really, the number of people playing the game that actually like it don't matter what kind of voting you want, the game we have now will be the winner.

I don't like bestiary too much for example, but it is just one league and the rest of the game satisfy me enough, but me and many others aren't claiming those who enjoy it are dumb or anyway.

Just claiming that people who enjoy the game enough to support it are dumb and addicteds is the reaction of a kid with a defeated opinion.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
thawn4444 wrote:
your profile is private because you don't want us to see that you've bought both Bestiary supporter packs I bet. . .

I have never bought a supporter pack. I have never bought anything from GGG.

I never will buy anything from GGG.

If they can't make a decent game with over $10 million, they never will.

Even free isn't good enough for some people. Some folks will complain over anything - some companies don't even allow you forum posting permission without a purchase.

I think the saddest part is the need to post over this at all. The entitlement issues... oy.
Yep, totally over league play.
For anyone not familiar with op, head to offtopic and you will understand the need for selfaffirmation on poe game forums that has now spilled onto general discussion.

Anyway, I don't get the point of this thread, it's as meaningless as we all are in the grand scheme, we are just numbers and stats in ggg databases.

Also, anger management issues, I feel sorry.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Mar 20, 2018, 5:00:09 PM
Technically voting with wallet is only voting as a "yes".
Its a one way voting.

You cant vote "no" with wallet.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Mar 20, 2018, 6:05:41 PM
"
I'm sad now :(

You were always sad.

baddum tst

/mammal hop
A bit more salt and I'll buy another supporter pack.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info