Vote with your wallet is impossible

"
SuicideAll wrote:

[Removed by Support]

You think i am bothered or that i would somehow consider taking advice from a dude openly stating he never supported, rooting for people to drop supporting with a username "suicideall".

Let it sink in, i'm sure your capable of making a logical deduction.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Dave_GGG on Mar 25, 2018, 4:14:12 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

[Removed by Support]

You think i am bothered or that i would somehow consider taking advice from a dude openly stating he never supported, rooting for people to drop supporting with a username "suicideall".

Peace,

-Boem-

Grammar mistake #1 - use of lower case "I".
Grammar mistake #2 - incorrectly using "your".
Grammar mistake #3 - using "a" before a word that starts with a vowel.
Grammar mistake #4 - run-on sentence.

4 grammar mistakes in 2 sentences.

By the way, quote me where I was, "rooting for people to stop supporting".

Since I'm not allowed to talk about your poor grammar; I will instead dissect why your logic is flawed.

GGG is selling apples. I want GGG to sell oranges.

You claim, me buying apples, somehow convinces GGG to sell oranges.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:

[Removed by Support]

Peace,

-Boem-

Grammar mistake #1 - use of lower case "I".
Grammar mistake #2 - incorrectly using "your".
Grammar mistake #3 - using "a" before a word that starts with a vowel.
Grammar mistake #4 - run-on sentence.

Holy shit! Boem just got murdered!

https://youtu.be/2cXDgFwE13g?t=85
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
SuicideAll wrote:

Since I'm not allowed to talk about your poor grammar; I will instead dissect why your logic is flawed.

GGG is selling apples. I want GGG to sell oranges.

You claim, me buying apples, somehow convinces GGG to sell oranges.

Not really, my claim is that you don't spend money as evident by your earlier post.

Alternatively we could say that GGG makes apples, always have and still survive, therefore convincing them to sell oranges holds absolutely no merit.

And calling everybody that purchases apples "trash" in one way or another is a poor strategy when trying to change things.

As far as my english is concerned, as long as the person on the other end can comprehend my messages i don't give a fuck. Your free to give a fuck though, so go nuts.

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Have a little precious snowflake star for accumulated internet points of the day.
Enjoy your five minutes of infamy?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Have a little precious snowflake star for accumulated internet points of the day.
Enjoy your five minutes of infamy?

Peace,

-Boem-

Oh baby I'm swimming in infamy! I am so famous that when I was walking on the streets today a homeless man gave ME money. I am truly blessed!

No need to interpret every bit of information as an attack towards you.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey guys,

Please remember to keep your discussions here civil and respectful at all times!

I understand this subject of conversation can be quite heated and will be very personal to a lot of people, but please do remember to keep any discussion void of personal attacks or discrimination. In this case, we have locked the thread due to the derailment of the original topic, and we have forwarded your feedback and concerns onto the appropriate members of the team.

You can read our Code of Conduct here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info