Vote with your wallet is impossible

"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
thawn4444 wrote:
your profile is private because you don't want us to see that you've bought both Bestiary supporter packs I bet. . .

I have never bought a supporter pack. I have never bought anything from GGG.

I never will buy anything from GGG.

If they can't make a decent game with over $10 million, they never will.

So why exactly are you here? I don't go on a kitesurfing forum either to tell the people there I never have bought any surfing equipment and dislike kitesurfing in general.
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
"
thawn4444 wrote:
your profile is private because you don't want us to see that you've bought both Bestiary supporter packs I bet. . .

I have never bought a supporter pack. I have never bought anything from GGG.

I never will buy anything from GGG.

If they can't make a decent game with over $10 million, they never will.

So why exactly are you here? I don't go on a kitesurfing forum either to tell the people there I never have bought any surfing equipment and dislike kitesurfing in general.

Might give that a try.
I understand the sentiment of the OP. Ideally games that choose profits over quality shouldn't be able to become as successful as a PoE or SWBF2 etc.

But if you feel that strongly OP maybe you should learn how to code and team up with other developers/designers/artists on GitHub, make a financially viable business proposal for a brand new online ARPG and see if you can get the backing necessary to be able to properly compete with PoE. If you're team can make a game that is much better than PoE you could personally reduce PoE's market share.

Now get to work OP, keep us up to date!
Well, GGG will go wherever the money trail will lead them. We are all free to support, or not support, or leave if the game derails too much.

GGG is extracting resources mostly out of young afluent adults, it's not like they are scamming demented seniors for their last pension. Hopefully profits from gambling are heavily taxed in NZ, so that at least some potholes will be fixed on fat exiles ;)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 20, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
"
Burgingham wrote:

[Removed by Support]

I don't have to buy anything in order to experience.
I generally like ARPGs.
Some companies are able to utilize negative feedback to make a more positive experience.
Last edited by Dave_GGG on Mar 25, 2018, 9:31:43 PM
Zzzzz
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Mar 20, 2018, 3:31:08 PM
You see, here is the problem:

You either don't like aspects of the game so you don't play because of that.
Or you don't like them enough to STOP playing the game.

So here is what you can actually do: vote by not playing. It is the best vote really, and it includes voting with your wallet as a bonus protest measure, what a wonderful package!

And if you believe that you not playing is not important enought for the devs, then why do you believe your OPINION or ANY feedback in general are important enough?

Not playing is the best route, really.

And if you keep playing the game despite issues, then it means that you like it enough.

Unless, of course, you force yourself to go through it despite disliking it very much, which can generally mean 2 things:
1) You have WAY too much free time for crap like this (better sort it then).
2) You need to see a therapist (better sort this as well).
"
SuicideAll wrote:
Too many gambling addicts being exploited by GGG.

Then there are the dumbass white knights that purchase supporter packs no matter what.

Finally, the hoarders buying stash tabs so they can store the valueless shit they don't even own.

I honestly hope GGG shuts down and pockets all your money.

have a snickers

you get a little dramatic when you're hungry...
I dont see any any key!
I gotta admit that i'm a hoarder. Feels bad to buy stash tabs for a game based around loot hunting and pvp market trading :S. I just can't beleive that there are still people defending the default stash space lmao. Gotta say that i'm proud i didn't buy a single loot box at least.

Also i think you forgot to add "the ones that think GGG is charity".
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Mar 20, 2018, 3:52:42 PM
Lmao - I’m the dumb azz. Such is life. Enjoy the free ride man...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info