A realistic view of Bestiary

1.Didn't say that, put it in brackets... yet you still trying to put words into my mouth. Who said i ain't efficient at farming? I just told you that i play solo and i chill, i don't make a great effort to get wealthy early on in the league, cos it doesn't matter to me. Like you gonna call someone that does things differently "inefficient", because you do that one specific thing with great effort? Come on now son :D
2.Yeah i'm unskilled cos i dont specifically farm 20 hours a day in league start with the fastest possible clearspeed builds, while playing in a group where ppl are trying to control the economy together and pool resources + are on cocaine lol?
With this mentality i should call you "unskilled" cos u have less challenges and also less achievements than me and yet you've been playing several more years than me rofl cos ur acc is made almost a year earlier and i didn't even actually play PoE until like 2017 or 2016... [Removed by Support]
3.You haven't argued any of the points i made and are now saying that i didn't argue yours. Lmao do you even read what i write [Removed by Support]
4.First hand, self experience is "out of touch" and parroting some random text you read on reddit (whiners' bastion) is in touch? I don't need some random like you to tell me if i'm in touch or not. Lmao you sound like some shill or something tbh.
5.Who is EVERYONE? Speak for yourself not some imaginary, overexxagerated "everone" lmao. 50 ppl on forums is EVERYONE? xD
6.Way behind who? I ain't competing with anyone and i have no plans to rush challenges and go back to standard atm and also the stats about challenges are released usually after the first month. If we look at real statistics, not your arbitrary "yeah EVERYONE is rushing challenges and ur behind", then i had more challenges in week 1 than most people in the league will have by month 1. If we're talking real, let's talk real not about 100 potential nolifers who are specifically rushing for challenges lmao, what kind of 0,0000001 % stat is that xD
7.As i said ppl do different things in the game and hoarding wealth via all the methods i mentioned above does not equal efficiency for me and i never claimed that i care about efficieny that much. How many times must you be told that i was referring to the ppl that cry about red beasts, probably taking 30 mins per map lmao.
8.Ofc everything that u specifically do in the game = the pro stuff and everything that others do = the nub stuff huh? Man just stop talking xD

[Removed by Support]
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 8:27:42 AM
[Removed by Support]

"
Paldamus wrote:

4.First hand, self experience is "out of touch" and parroting some random text you read on reddit (whiners' bastion) is in touch? I don't need some random like you to tell me if i'm in touch or not. Lmao you sound like some shill or something tbh.

In a game that revolves around RNG yes. Your personal, singular account of "everything is fine" is actually totally out of touch.

If a player stated: "Hey I went to tidal island an dropped an exalt at level 3!!" and followed it up with "I don't know why people complain about currency I drop everything i need" you think anyone would take that person seriously?

RNG games like this require larges samples of players. The fact that NUMEROUS players have said self-sustaining mapping is annoying this league indicates something maybe wrong.
We know there are less monsters. We know there aren't any "loot pinatas"...

but then maybe GGG should balance the base drops to match leagues with lower monster counts?

"
Paldamus wrote:

7.As i said ppl do different things in the game and hoarding wealth via all the methods i mentioned above does not equal efficiency for me and i never claimed that i care about efficieny that much. How many times must you be told that i was referring to the ppl that cry about red beasts, probably taking 30 mins per map lmao.

Regardless if you take 1 minute to clear a map or 20 minutes to clear a map. The appearance of a red beast is RELATIVE to the player playing the game.

Then your entire discussion of "efficiency" is pointless.

Anyway, there is really no point in discussing things with you. You are obviously a hypocrite (which is what i was attempting to show you through all of that discussion of efficiency). You are being condescending to other players that have a differing opinion then you by calling them names instantly: "Whiners" "Drama Queens".

There are many people that feel the league mechanic is not present enough in maps. The red beast crafts are the ones people are really wanting but they are only 1:5 maps average (PER CHRIS WILSON. I AM NOT MAKING THAT NUMBER UP. I DON'T CARE YOU GET 1 in 3. Had to be clear here since you seem to miss things I write).

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 8:29:22 AM
LOL, maps have to be readily available to play. They do not drop. So your point is moot. :(
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Mar 19, 2018, 4:33:22 PM
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Get nets out of our inventory.

Sop spamming your pointless sentence that isn't probably gonna happen anyway. It stacks in 100 and takes 1 slot lmao... like

Actually, his sentence is better formatted and makes a clearer point than yours. Did you forget how many net types there are and the pointless overlap?
you lost me at "realistic"
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Oh a fake "real" Personal subjective view of a person ranting about how crap this league is.

I think? I got lost in the wall of text, because I mean, its "Fact" that this is the worst league GGG has ever made.

Its backed by real math and truth and logic and numbers.

Hopefully they keep on fixing things. Leagues still got a long way to go.
Personally I find the net part the only annoying thing.
And some of the red beast summons are too many, especially the devourer.
If all you had to do is kill them and then Einhar could take their souls or whatever that`s be cool.

I feel like this league is a pretentious, yet bad Essence. Even tho Essence wasn`t that game-changing, it was still a really good league imo. It was simple, new, quick and the results were fun. And in terms of specials it had the 4 corrupted essences with cool mods.

I have NO idea why everybody`s getting all wet for the boss encounters. Nothing special about them, and except the crab chest, all the other 15 uniques seem worthless. But what makes this league REALLY bad is that it has NO CHASE UNIQUE. Breach had Chayula jewels and amulet + Xoph amulet, Harbinger had The Tempest's Binding, Abyss had Shroud of the Lightless,

The only good thing i have to say about this league is that it gives SSF players like myself to grab a few League Only uniques. Other than that, not impressed.

Also yes, the normal rares are a pain in the ass. I was trying to get some T3 talismans, did some Estuary maps for rare wolves, but all i do is 1shot them (and shatter) with a 5link TS with a mediocre bow. The being careful around all packs of what to net is what ruins this league.
@ Prisus

1.It was a long post and the only thing you picked up from it was me calling some ppl "scrubs" in one sentence? You were obviously salty and trying to pick a fight. You know very well what was meant there.
2.Nah my account is in touch, because you know why? I'm not the only one rofl... like do you actually have this mentality that literally EVERYONE doesn't like the league? Do i need to grab ppl from my friends list and show you how they either like it or semi-like it? Man you even see posts here that support i. The thing is that people don't usually post when they feel that a league is fine, but they DO post when they wanna whine. So you think the 50 ppl who whine in some forum thread = the entire hundreds of thousands of ppl that play this game? I mean you must see that you're just WRONG here xD
The lvl 3 exalt example doesn't apply, cos i've been playing PoE for a while and i've ALWAYS been fine and "scrubs" have always whined on reddit/forums and yet the majority of the players keep playing, the game keeps getting bigger and the ball rolls on. I mean what are you trying to say here even? That the league isn't the best? I already pointed out several negatives in my opening post and i agree that it's not... why are you still arguing with me then ? :D
Your current mentality is like:
Your(prisus) rng = bad so the game sucks
My(paldamus) rng = good and so i say that it's good, but since yours is bad, you say that my rng is subjective, but yours is correct... and then you say that i do the same in a vice versa manner... that's total hypocrisy man xD
3.I already said that the previous leagues were loot pinjatas in my OP lmao, that's the only reason why "scrubs" are whining. They ain't acclimatized to the real PoE yet and expected easymode faceroll drops again.
4.We have so many ways to increase the amount of monsters now in maps (sextants) that it's no wonder the mobs amount was reduced a bit. Alch/sex/zana your map and it's packed to the brim with mobs. If the base density would be bigger, then modding the maps would make the map burst at the seems with mobs lol xD
5.Ofcourse it's relative, but it's obvious that th guys that whine about red beasts, do maps very slowly. I mean where should the line be drawn? Just cos Johnny takes 3 hours to clear 1 map, GGG should add 50 red beasts per map? Come on now xD
6.Calling someone what they are (whiner) is totally normal, don't bring your political correctness here xD
7.I'm not a hypocrite cos i am efficient enough to play more maps per hour than 1, so i see plenty of red beasts. You just brought in some extreme example that only a handful of ppl do, like grouping up and nolifing on cocaine, for challenges or wealth or lvls or whatever.
8.I already mentioned that i know the 1 per 5, BUT in reality that's not how it goes. Dude they even said that they didn't quite expect the rate at which ppl enounter those. I mean just cos smth has a 20% chance of happening, doesn't in REALITY come out to 1 out of 5. It's RNG and for me atleast you get 1 every 2-3 maps, sometimes every map. Do i need to make a video or smth lmao? It's not far fetched then to think that others should have a similar experience and it's probably just that the small number of ppl that are whining (compared to overall playerbase), are just inefficient at mapping (as in take 1 hour per map xD)
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 20, 2018, 5:16:58 AM
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Get nets out of our inventory.

Sop spamming your pointless sentence that isn't probably gonna happen anyway. It stacks in 100 and takes 1 slot lmao... like

Actually, his sentence is better formatted and makes a clearer point than yours. Did you forget how many net types there are and the pointless overlap?

That guy has been spamming his one-liner in many posts and it's better than my long post with details? Really now lol? /sigh
In endgame you just need 2-3 nets and they stack at 100 and each take 1 slot of your inventory. You can't handle that? Then just LOL
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 20, 2018, 5:17:18 AM
"
Goremise wrote:
Oh a fake "real" Personal subjective view of a person ranting about how crap this league is.

I think? I got lost in the wall of text, because I mean, its "Fact" that this is the worst league GGG has ever made.

Its backed by real math and truth and logic and numbers.

Hopefully they keep on fixing things. Leagues still got a long way to go.

What numbers? What "truth" and "math"? Lmao what you say here is arbitrary, subjective text... I could say it's the best league and call it "truth" and say the numbers support it and it's a FACT. Atleast i brought a big post full of details, whereas whiners just mumble some crap with a few sentences and that's all their attention span can handle... xD
Like that guy who said maps don't drop and got banned... lol
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 20, 2018, 5:10:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info