A realistic view of Bestiary

"
varlak74 wrote:
Personaly I'm just not a fan of that system. It doesn't really ad any mechanick (paying attention to not kill something isn't really adding complexity at all to me).

And nest drop seems to take the place of currency drop so basicaly I can't just skip going after pokemon without gimping my gearing.

I think it would have been a betther diea to make it a complementary gameplay rather then beeing almost mandatory.

Well thats assuming that nest drop do really take the place of a currency drop meaning that not using the nest result in the lost of total wealth.

That only was true for some lab chests or something and already got changed i think.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
varlak74 wrote:
Personaly I'm just not a fan of that system. It doesn't really ad any mechanick (paying attention to not kill something isn't really adding complexity at all to me).

And nest drop seems to take the place of currency drop so basicaly I can't just skip going after pokemon without gimping my gearing.

I think it would have been a betther diea to make it a complementary gameplay rather then beeing almost mandatory.

Well thats assuming that nest drop do really take the place of a currency drop meaning that not using the nest result in the lost of total wealth.

That only was true for some lab chests or something and already got changed i think.

K thanks for the info, that I can just skip it :-)

Personaly I was anjoying abyss a more.
Yeah bestiary ain't nothing special :p
The reality is that GGG created content that doesn't fit this game type. It's also poorly built, and unrewarding.
"
rhah wrote:
The reality is that GGG created content that doesn't fit this game type. It's also poorly built, and unrewarding.

QFT
Yeah doesn't fit the arpg genre much indeed, but i don't think it's poorly built tho. Rewards are so and so, since i don't expect to get some godmode rewards anyway, there's a million ways to get what you want from the game. I guess league players can't handle not having some mechanic that showers them with wealth xD
"
1.Map sustain - dunno i have 0 issues with it, i was doing unmodded t11 maps just yesterday and several of them dropped 3 other red maps... if you're running alched maps you should be totally fine as per usual, not to even mention if you use zana+sextants+chisels+sac fragment+vaaling or any of those. I've NEVER had trouble sustaining maps and i usually thrive, not just sustain.
What people seem to forget is that some of the previous leagues were loot pinjatas and now that we're back to a more realistic gameplay, they are in awe, cos they got pampered/spoiled by the previous leagues. I mean players from back in the day will know that you used to be quite excited when you dropped any red map... yet now ppl are so spoiled that they actually expect to sustain like t15s lmao. Lower your expectations...

Map drops drop better now than any prior league except harbinger. I often find 3-4 maps of the same tier at t14+.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Paldamus wrote:
@ Prisus

[Removed by Support]

3.I see way more than 1 red beast per 5 maps. That's the number they had intended, but in reality it is quite a bit higher. I mean if you're efficient and i'm not even talking really efficient, then you can hit like 20 maps per hour. I encounter a red once every 2-3 maps (sometimes every map) usually, hence i'd encounter tens per day. How is that "too rare"? Get efficient so u can map faster instead of spending 30 mins in 1 map picking daisies lol. The only people that are whining about red beasts are new players who are inefficient at playing the game.
4.Who is "we"? Speak only for yourself mate.
5.Most of the ppl whining are attacking GGG and by your standards being "pathetic". I'm here saying that the ones whining are scrubs. How about them apples?

[Removed by Support]

Efficiency? Considering my SSF character is geared better than your trade character says a lot.

Efficiency? pls you have no idea what you are talking about.
Spoiler

Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 8:21:31 AM
[Removed by Support]

Also your (potentially rmt lmao) headhunter or whatever doesn't impress me mate, considering that i have more challenges than you. Am i supposed to say that you ain't efficient now? People do different things in the game and have fun in various ways. I don't need HH on week 2 to have fun or clear the game, i ain't in a rush. I was talking about efficiency of mapping, as in ppl that whine about red beasts probably take 10 hours per map. You know exactly what i was on about, not playing in a party, pooling resources, playing the fastest possible clearspeed build 22 hours a day, farming 1 spot for div cards, while being on cocaine and pain killers xD
Capiche?

Last edited by Blank_GGG on Mar 20, 2018, 8:22:17 AM
"
Paldamus wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Also your (potentially rmt lmao) headhunter or whatever doesn't impress me mate, considering that i have more challenges than you. Am i supposed to say that you ain't efficient now? People do different things in the game and have fun in various ways. I don't need HH on week 2 to have fun or clear the game, i ain't in a rush. I was talking about efficiency of mapping, as in ppl that whine about red beasts probably take 10 hours per map. You know exactly what i was on about, not playing in a party, pooling resources, playing the fastest possible clearspeed build 22 hours a day, farming 1 spot for div cards, while being on cocaine and pain killers xD
Capiche?

"This other player must RMT because I'm not efficient at farming."

You're talking about efficiency. I had the headhunter 2nd week of the league, but since the league felt unrewarding I went to SSF.

Easy for bad players to say other players "RMT" I guess. Quick rebuttal with no real arguable point of contention. Nice tactics!

The fact that you are using anecdotal evidence to claim "everything is fine" shows how out of touch you really are.

"I do T11's all day and I get so many alchs and everyone else is just complaining for no reason"

"I win when i play an RNG based game all of the time! Everyone else must be whiner srubs because their RNG isn't as good as mine!"

lol challenges. I've had at least 36 in other leagues i found entertaining and worth pursuing. I had shaper down the first week of league... Challenges has nothing to do with efficiency unless of course your goal is to rush 36 and go back to standard (like many players do)... in that case you're way behind, "mate".

Last edited by Prizy on Mar 19, 2018, 3:43:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info