[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

How about Indigon helmet? Huge spell damage boost
This build is great as I've previously stated, although having ALLOT of trouble standing up to Izaro in uber lab. getting one shot through everything, nowhere else in any map do i feel squishy, just Uber lab. :( using granite and basalt flasks did not help, my gear is great, I do tons of dmg and usually pretty damn tanky.

Izaro OP
"
icexxx wrote:
How about Indigon helmet? Huge spell damage boost

it is great, but you can't just throw it in, you need to build around it (more mana, more mana regen, more jewel slots and fevered mind jewels etc). can be done but i am not really interested in making builds around gated uniques.
"
InflectionAU wrote:
This build is great as I've previously stated, although having ALLOT of trouble standing up to Izaro in uber lab. getting one shot through everything, nowhere else in any map do i feel squishy, just Uber lab. :( using granite and basalt flasks did not help, my gear is great, I do tons of dmg and usually pretty damn tanky.

Izaro OP

izaro has bad days sometimes. today he's got fonts for example, if you get cursed with vulnerability and temp chains it is game over.
but at some point once you get enough damage you just pop flasks and delete him in milliseconds regardless of what he's got.
until then you can swap for chaos golem for extra phys mitigation, use decoy totem, maybe even use ralakesh's impatience boots to pregenerate charges. culling strike on orb of storms helps in the last phase too.
DirtyDot -

Noticed the recent changes. Was initially a bit skeptical, but I have to say that it's even smoother than the earlier edition.

Along with running 3 heralds, I liked the idea of running 2 golems with second being stone golem for HP regen. I'm curious if you think it's close between going the Liege of the Primordial for 2 golems vs. going Beacon of Ruin.

Thanks, in advance, for any feedback. And, again, thanks for sharing the build and the updates.

Edit: running hardcore, btw, in case that influences your opinion.
Last edited by Jinx11 on May 18, 2018, 6:15:33 AM
"
Jinx11 wrote:
DirtyDot -

Noticed the recent changes. Was initially a bit skeptical, but I have to say that it's even smoother than the earlier edition.

Along with running 3 heralds, I liked the idea of running 2 golems with second being stone golem for HP regen. I'm curious if you think it's close between going the Liege of the Primordial for 2 golems vs. going Beacon of Ruin.

Thanks, in advance, for any feedback. And, again, thanks for sharing the build and the updates.

Edit: running hardcore, btw, in case that influences your opinion.

if you are big on regen, i'd still keep the beacon of ruin and spend 3 points to take the Growth and Decay cluster in the shadow area for 2% life regen. replacing lightning golem with stone is also an option, especially if you manage to get attack and/or cast speed on weapons.

i am still of the opinion that the skill - not specifically this build but blade vortex as a skill in general - is not hardcore friendly.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 18, 2018, 6:40:54 AM
Not sure if this has been asked yet but how much do you think the BV changes in 3.3 will affect this build?
I really enjoy the build, the only problem is that it makes my game freeze when i hit big packs :D
Im also not sure what to swap for high bosses T15+ :)
"
DirtyDot wrote:

i am still of the opinion that the skill - not specifically this build but blade vortex as a skill in general - is not hardcore friendly.

I'm sure I'll be a sad monkey when I die, but for now (lvl 72), the build is just obliterating everything. Granted, I'm over-leveled for content, for sure....but this is probably my favorite HC build so far.
What's your 5L setup in inpulsa?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info