[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
wong007 wrote:
Hey, first off, thank you for the build. It was great to level! Lots of fun.

For the items I am running, what should I socket in my second item given the item has controlled destruction? Not sure if that affects my crits.

Next, what should my next upgrade be and should I be using Hypothermia? Which gem should I replace.

Thank you in advance for the advice!

i don't think anything is going to benefit from controlled destruction in your dagger. just keep heralds away from it so they don't reserve more than they should

5L inpulsa's setup is BV - echo - hypothermia - PtL - controlled destruction if you have over 40% crit with that, otherwise i'd swap CD for increased crit.
SSF here...found and 5L an Inpulsas, figured I'd give this build a try since I also got a so-so elder sceptre from another char, and Essence Worm.

I just read though that this build isn't really worthwhile until you get Beacon of Ruin and can equip Inpulsa. Did I waste my time leveling this char? Like I said, SSF, so who knows when/if I'll even hit uber lab. I seen to be doing OK so far in my 60's, but should I bother equipping the 5L Inpulsa's over Tabula without the uber lab points?
"
superkegs wrote:
SSF here...found and 5L an Inpulsas, figured I'd give this build a try since I also got a so-so elder sceptre from another char, and Essence Worm.

I just read though that this build isn't really worthwhile until you get Beacon of Ruin and can equip Inpulsa. Did I waste my time leveling this char?

this build is fully functional without inpulsa and/or the Beacon of Ruin. they make it better but they are not enablers. i am playing ssf flashback as well and i am a few % shy of level 94 wearing tabula (zero luck with drops and chancing).

"
superkegs wrote:
Like I said, SSF, so who knows when/if I'll even hit uber lab. I seen to be doing OK so far in my 60's, but should I bother equipping the 5L Inpulsa's over Tabula without the uber lab points?

since you have both you can just try and see for yourself which one is better.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 17, 2018, 1:13:47 AM
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
superkegs wrote:

I just read though that this build isn't really worthwhile until you get Beacon of Ruin and can equip Inpulsa. Did I waste my time leveling this char?

this build is fully functional without inpulsa and/or the Beacon of Ruin. they make it better but they are not enablers. i am playing ssf flashback as well and i am a few % shy of level 94 wearing tabula (zero luck with drops and chancing).

"
superkegs wrote:
Like I said, SSF, so who knows when/if I'll even hit uber lab. I seen to be doing OK so far in my 60's, but should I bother equipping the 5L Inpulsa's over Tabula without the uber lab points?

since you have both you can just try and see for yourself which one is better.

Thanks for the quick response. Glad to hear it's still viable. Will definitely be seeing how far I can take this char, been pretty fun ever since my crit went up (although BV duration and mana is still a pain to deal with sometimes).
What about level 4 enlighten linked with 3 heralds + aspecet of the spider + 10% mom from the watcher's eye as an endgame option
Do we have enough mana for that?
Hi, thanks for the great build and your support! I wonder why Warlord`s Mark, not Assasin`s Mark?

Would someboby help me to make a choice? Which duals should I use atm:
Spoiler
"
antoxakoks wrote:
What about level 4 enlighten linked with 3 heralds + aspecet of the spider + 10% mom from the watcher's eye as an endgame option
Do we have enough mana for that?

i did that in bestiary and it worked well. i had about 400 unreserved mana which was plenty.

aspect of the spider is not going to be available anymore, so it doesn't get a mention in the guide.
"
MadBoot wrote:
Hi, thanks for the great build and your support! I wonder why Warlord`s Mark, not Assasin`s Mark?

Would someboby help me to make a choice? Which duals should I use atm:
Spoiler

need to be in melee range to deal damage so WM leech is a safer option. solves mana issues too.

to pick between different weapons you can use path of building app or just simply look at your BV tooltip in game.
Why not paragon of calamity as the last ascendency? Seems to be decent and with that you can do almost any map. Is Beacon of Ruin that good?
"
vedromancer wrote:
Why not paragon of calamity as the last ascendency? Seems to be decent and with that you can do almost any map. Is Beacon of Ruin that good?

beacon of ruin is good both offensively - at least 20% more damage against any target, shock proliferation, allows to use hypothermia, and defensively - chill and freeze proliferation. also synergizes extremely well with inpulsa's armor. in 3.3 its radius gets increased from 12 to 18.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info