[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
SoCal wrote:
I've done all but one trial deathless. I almost died a few times due to my mistakes. This is not a jugg where you stand on the traps and get a drink of water but its beefy enough to take hits and not die.

I figured I'd give it another try and tackle Merciless Lab. Got 2-shot by Argus in the first room. I clearly don't have the skill to pilot this character.
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
"
SoCal wrote:
I've done all but one trial deathless. I almost died a few times due to my mistakes. This is not a jugg where you stand on the traps and get a drink of water but its beefy enough to take hits and not die.

I figured I'd give it another try and tackle Merciless Lab. Got 2-shot by Argus in the first room. I clearly don't have the skill to pilot this character.

Well it wouldn't help survivability (apart from killing things more quickly is safer) but your gems and gear are a bit messed up.

- No crit chance apart from the implicit on heartbreakers.
- You aren't running an inc crit gem
- No diamond flask. All this means you are probably hitting about30-40% crit chance, if that? Not much good for a crit build.
- you are using hypothermia without beacon of ruin. You probably aren't chilling anything tanky (Like argus/izaro) so it's a wasted link. Inpulsa without beacon of ruin isn't much use either, especially with such a low crit chance.
- Are you res capped? Doesn't look like it but might be missing something
- Sort the rest of your flasks out. They are all bad.

"
antoxakoks wrote:
What about watcher's eye "damage taken from mana before life "
Does it work with MOM passive allocated? (adds another 10% like 30+10) And is it worth to use it in general or rare jewel with crit multiplier is better?

i used it on my bestiary character and it worked well. it should not be used with the MoM keystone, it should replace it since our mana pool is not deep enough.

i will eventually create a dedicated section in the guide where i will talk about possible endgame gear and tree upgrades.
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
"
SoCal wrote:

Well it wouldn't help survivability (apart from killing things more quickly is safer) but your gems and gear are a bit messed up.

- No crit chance apart from the implicit on heartbreakers.
- You aren't running an inc crit gem
- No diamond flask. All this means you are probably hitting about30-40% crit chance, if that? Not much good for a crit build.
- you are using hypothermia without beacon of ruin. You probably aren't chilling anything tanky (Like argus/izaro) so it's a wasted link. Inpulsa without beacon of ruin isn't much use either, especially with such a low crit chance.
- Are you res capped? Doesn't look like it but might be missing something
- Sort the rest of your flasks out. They are all bad.

there is a comprehensive checklist in the FAQ section. he is running maybe 1/4 of the build, i can't help it.

This is my core can explain me way i'm so fucking free kill ; i don't understand what make me tank?
"
domiziano1992 wrote:

This is my core can explain me way i'm so fucking free kill ; i don't understand what make me tank?

Get higher life roll on all your gears. Get better flasks. Your 2 quicksilvers are literally useless. Get an adrenaline quicksivler if you can. For the last one , get a defensive flask if you want more defense or atziri's promise for more dmg/leech. Change your second dagger. You want crit chance for spells not crit chance. If you're feeling too squishy remove blood rage since you're already generating frenzy charges with ice bite.

Use Hypothermia in your BV setup since you're using Inpulsa and Beacon of Ruin
Last edited by TsunaH on May 16, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
I have subbed in a level 21 decoy totem into the build which is reasonably cheap in a trade league while I am running lab. I found the hardest part of uber lab was dealing with the traps like most builds. The decoy totem then removes the treats from Argus and Izaro.

I currently have shit tier gear with mainly res and life stacking with crit multi wherever I could fit it in and have found it a really enjoyable playstyle with the newly updated improvements. The build could farm uber lab with a bit of investment, though nothing to the point of the thiccjug. The clear speed makes up for that though.

Once again thanks for the build :)
Getting curse flask and ToH where huge defense improvements for me ...

Hey, first off, thank you for the build. It was great to level! Lots of fun.

For the items I am running, what should I socket in my second item given the item has controlled destruction? Not sure if that affects my crits.

Next, what should my next upgrade be and should I be using Hypothermia? Which gem should I replace.

Thank you in advance for the advice!
"
domiziano1992 wrote:

please read the first item in the FAQ section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info