[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Tryed this build in the Flashback event and it was a blast. Felt good as a starter too! With the reworked BV I'll be sure to check this out next league again.

Got a question too:
Have you thought about a low life variant? Would that even be viable?
Hi there, great guide !

Quick question : Best to use a tabula or 5L Inpulsa's ?

Thanks in advance !

Edit: lol just saw 2 messages before me, still keeping it for dual question :P
Last edited by Gr1zzz on May 14, 2018, 5:44:27 PM
"
KATAPLEXIA wrote:
Hey dude, thanks for the build guide - really interesting. Nearly at 85 in Flashback SSF (been taking it slowly) and have had a pretty easy time with the build. I am curious as to your opinion on a flask swap - instead of running a sulphur flask, what about a vessel of vinktar (light to spells variety) as well as ToH and promise - can get heat and staunch on your other 2 flasks (diamond / life). Obviously no need for grounding, as inpulsa's gives us the immunity to be able to use the vessel with no drawback. I haven't looked at the numbers, but even if it's a bit of a slight damage loss - it seems more defensive and would offer more leech. Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks once again.

blade vortex has 30% added damage effectiveness so only 1/3 of what is written on the can is going to be added, that's not a lot. on the other hand % increase from the sulphur flask is applied in full so you get more damage out of it in the end.

the extra leech from vinktar is meaningless as total leech is capped to 20% of your max life per second, so adding more sources of leech achieves nothing. but consecrated ground from sulphur is 6% extra regen no matter what.
"
niemad wrote:
Loving this build so far. Little bit of a dilemma though, just got a inplusa 5 linked and don't have enough currency to brute force a 6 link. Is it still worth converting over to it from a tabula? I know that I have to change the setup, include hypothermia etc if I do switch over.

"
Gr1zzz wrote:
Hi there, great guide !

Quick question : Best to use a tabula or 5L Inpulsa's ?

Thanks in advance !

Edit: lol just saw 2 messages before me, still keeping it for dual question :P

5L Inpulsa is better, especially if you've already taken the beacon of ruin ascendancy.
"
Monti_Jones wrote:
Tryed this build in the Flashback event and it was a blast. Felt good as a starter too! With the reworked BV I'll be sure to check this out next league again.

Got a question too:
Have you thought about a low life variant? Would that even be viable?

i haven't seriously considered that. i don't do builds that you can't start the league with and take them to the very end. i did put something together quickly in PoB back in the day and didn't like it too much.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
yes, 3.3 pre-release update is now posted based on my experience in the SSF flashback league and the feedback i got in this thread:

* single ascendancy pathway regardless of what chest is used
* MoM is mandatory
* added full gem setup that doesn't rely on any specific gear and provides everything - defense, utility, leech, all 3 charges. just copy it and you will succeed.
* added FAQ section

Great looking update - big fan of colour-coded gems for links plus the "1-2-3" skill tree progression when I'm tiredly alt-tabbing while levelling in a new league/event. If it's not a huge hassle, any chance you could colour-code the links in the "cheat sheet for gem links" and "Recommended 4 link setup" in the levelling section?

I'm guessing if you're not using Starkonja's, you'll have to prioritise Dex on the rest of your gear.
Have you considered using an Essence Worm ring with Hatred alongside the 3 other heralds? I've been trying it out and it's a massive dps boost - for when you can't afford the Mark of the Shaper ring.
"
MAlandM wrote:
Have you considered using an Essence Worm ring with Hatred alongside the 3 other heralds? I've been trying it out and it's a massive dps boost - for when you can't afford the Mark of the Shaper ring.

Hatred adds 15% more damage, give or take. in return you are losing a ring slot that could be used to get life and resists. you also won't have enough mana for MoM. if you can handle that - great, go for it.
I got a late start on Flashback league but I'm 66 and in Act 9. I doubt I'll make it to the real end game here, no 6-links for me, but I'll see how far into maps I can make it before the new league starts.

I just found an Exalted Orb tonight so I'm wondering if the best investment to make is in a 5L Inpulsa's. I've only finished 2 labs so far, I'm a ways off from Beacon of Ruin. Should I hold off until I have Beacon, or go all in on the armor now while I work my way up?

Thanks!
im using this build with inpulsa and struggling with uber atziri. tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info