[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Zecaknight wrote:
Hey man, really enjoying this build so far! Playing it in FHC,I plan on dropping some currency into it and hoping I don't RIP. Thanks for keeping the guide up to date!

As you said you've made changes to the guide in that now you've only suggested one ascendancy path, is this because you feel the others (Liege of the Primordial) just aren't as good right now?
Since I'm on HC I planned on picking it up and using a Stone Golem at least 'till I feel more comfortable with how tanky I am but if Beacon of Ruin is just straight up superior then I'll grab that.

Sometimes offense is the best defense right? : D

yes, 3.3 pre-release update is now posted based on my experience in the SSF flashback league and the feedback i got in this thread:

* single ascendancy pathway regardless of what chest is used
* MoM is mandatory
* added full gem setup that doesn't rely on any specific gear and provides everything - defense, utility, leech, all 3 charges. just copy it and you will succeed.
* added FAQ section

-

to answer your question, you can probably take the golems as the third ascendancy skipping the shaper of desolation one, and then refund and switch to Beacon of Ruin after uber lab.
but i am not really qualified to give HC advice.
Hihi!

God a path of building link for this?

Would like to see the stats of this build, like how much HP, defense etc.

In particular, how does this build do for uber lab full key farming? What changes would you make to your current build to optimise for that?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

God a path of building link for this?

Would like to see the stats of this build, like how much HP, defense etc.

In particular, how does this build do for uber lab full key farming? What changes would you make to your current build to optimise for that?

pob is on the first page

this is not the best lab farmer. it can erase isaro no problem, but lacks runspeed and can't ignore traps.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Zecaknight wrote:
Hey man, really enjoying this build so far! Playing it in FHC,I plan on dropping some currency into it and hoping I don't RIP. Thanks for keeping the guide up to date!

As you said you've made changes to the guide in that now you've only suggested one ascendancy path, is this because you feel the others (Liege of the Primordial) just aren't as good right now?
Since I'm on HC I planned on picking it up and using a Stone Golem at least 'till I feel more comfortable with how tanky I am but if Beacon of Ruin is just straight up superior then I'll grab that.

Sometimes offense is the best defense right? : D

yes, 3.3 pre-release update is now posted based on my experience in the SSF flashback league and the feedback i got in this thread:

* single ascendancy pathway regardless of what chest is used
* MoM is mandatory
* added full gem setup that doesn't rely on any specific gear and provides everything - defense, utility, leech, all 3 charges. just copy it and you will succeed.
* added FAQ section

-

to answer your question, you can probably take the golems as the third ascendancy skipping the shaper of desolation one, and then refund and switch to Beacon of Ruin after uber lab.
but i am not really qualified to give HC advice.

Yeah I might do that, Stone Golem would be nice for Uber lab I think. Cheers for the advice!
How strong a dagger needs to be better than axiom's?

Just bought this dagger quite cheap, which I thought would be pretty nice, resulted in tooltip decrease.

--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Adds 22 to 43 Fire Damage
Adds 2 to 61 Lightning Damage
96% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+29% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
10% chance to Poison on Hit
42% increased Spell Damage
great update on the guide btw!

quick noob question, does "Elemental Damage with Attack skills" affect blade vortex or in general this build.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by InflectionAU on May 14, 2018, 1:35:58 PM
"
InflectionAU wrote:
great update on the guide btw!

quick noob question, does "Elemental Damage with Attack skills" affect blade vortex or in general this build.

Thanks in advance!

No, BV is a spell not attack skill
Last edited by antoxakoks on May 14, 2018, 3:20:01 PM
Hey dude, thanks for the build guide - really interesting. Nearly at 85 in Flashback SSF (been taking it slowly) and have had a pretty easy time with the build. I am curious as to your opinion on a flask swap - instead of running a sulphur flask, what about a vessel of vinktar (light to spells variety) as well as ToH and promise - can get heat and staunch on your other 2 flasks (diamond / life). Obviously no need for grounding, as inpulsa's gives us the immunity to be able to use the vessel with no drawback. I haven't looked at the numbers, but even if it's a bit of a slight damage loss - it seems more defensive and would offer more leech. Do you have any thoughts?

Thanks once again.
Last edited by KATAPLEXIA on May 14, 2018, 4:40:38 PM
"
Klintisztvud wrote:
How strong a dagger needs to be better than axiom's?

Just bought this dagger quite cheap, which I thought would be pretty nice, resulted in tooltip decrease.

--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Adds 22 to 43 Fire Damage
Adds 2 to 61 Lightning Damage
96% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+29% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
10% chance to Poison on Hit
42% increased Spell Damage

If it was "adds fire/lightning damage TO SPELLS" then it would be good, but since its not then it only adds that damage to attacks so it won't affect Blade Vortex at all unfortunately.

That's why there's a dps loss.
Loving this build so far. Little bit of a dilemma though, just got a inplusa 5 linked and don't have enough currency to brute force a 6 link. Is it still worth converting over to it from a tabula? I know that I have to change the setup, include hypothermia etc if I do switch over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info