[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Any idea for this build ? İt's kinda good for t 12 rare and below maps, but higher ones little bit difficult. Thx for the tgis awesome build.

Spoiler
"
WeeFee wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked yet but how much do you think the BV changes in 3.3 will affect this build?

looking at the new BV gem alone, it is a significant buff. for a detailed explanation you'll need to find my post a few pages back.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 18, 2018, 6:42:06 PM
"
Klintisztvud wrote:
What's your 5L setup in inpulsa?

bv - echo - hypothermia - PtL - controlled destruction
"
Cekusan wrote:
Any idea for this build ? İt's kinda good for t 12 rare and below maps, but higher ones little bit difficult. Thx for the tgis awesome build.

Spoiler

your blade vortex is only level 13. i suspect you traded it for 20 quality recipe - that's a bad idea. once you level it back to 20, your damage will double and t13+ maps will be easy.
So i just made this , exalted the T1 Spell :O....

50% to lvl 95 , build is a bit too squishy for my taste but still very fun.
"
Drey070 wrote:
So i just made this , exalted the T1 Spell :O....

50% to lvl 95 , build is a bit too squishy for my taste but still very fun.

drop essence worm and hatred, get mark of the shaper ring instead, with perfect roll you'll get even more damage than with hatred and some extra life on top of that as well. unlink heralds from unintentional mana multipliers and take Mind over matter. the squishiness will subside significantly (you'll get 10% more EHP and 25% more recovery).
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 18, 2018, 11:26:12 PM
Damn thanks will give it a try ...

So I cant figure out how I would ever be able to use MoM.. ? Do i need to unspec alot of life and get mana? Idk dont think it will ever work
Last edited by Drey070 on May 19, 2018, 1:25:49 AM
"
Drey070 wrote:
Damn thanks will give it a try ...

So I cant figure out how I would ever be able to use MoM.. ? Do i need to unspec alot of life and get mana? Idk dont think it will ever work

what's the problem? just follow the tree and gem links in the guide. you don't need a lot of mana to make it work.

this should be your links:

Weapon1: Orb of Storms - Arcane Surge - Power Charge On Crit
Weapon2: Golem - Herald of Thunder - Blind
Helmet: Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Blood Magic
Gloves: Herald of Ice - Culling Strike - Onslaught - Ice Bite
Boots: CWDT (10-12) - Immortal Call (12-14) - Increased Duration | Herald of Ash
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 19, 2018, 2:39:11 AM
i would go for 3links boots. so herald of ash is not linked and doesnt have increased mana reservation, cause ur herald in hrimburn will have massive increased mana (from 19% to 30%).
and even if u go for MoM. for boss fights, swap out blood magic for maybe decoy totem to have a bit more time to generate and spin
Last edited by niksxs on May 19, 2018, 2:33:01 AM
"
niksxs wrote:
i would go for 3links boots. so herald of ash is not linked and doesnt have increased mana reservation, cause ur herald in hrimburn will have massive increased mana (from 19% to 30%).
and even if u go for MoM. for boss fights, swap out blood magic for maybe decoy totem to have a bit more time to generate and spin

good point, i should have made it obvious by using some different character. will update now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info