[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

failed my 2nd shaper with this build.

1st time was not good played by myself.
2nd time just unlucky with the voids. i had the damn forest and that void guy was stucked between trees and couldnt get any damage from melee at some point :D

but 1-2 more runs and it shaper will be killed.
"
niksxs wrote:
failed my 2nd shaper with this build.

1st time was not good played by myself.
2nd time just unlucky with the voids. i had the damn forest and that void guy was stucked between trees and couldnt get any damage from melee at some point :D

but 1-2 more runs and it shaper will be killed.

i had a quick look and your shaper dps is only 360k with conc effect. i wouldn't even consider going there with less than 500k.

your weapons are only marginally (2-3%) better than divinarius, a lot of room for improvement here
3 out of 4 jewels have melee crit multiplier, it has no effect on blade vortex
no crit multi on amulet - big dps loss
so, crit multiplier whith one handed melee weapons doesnt push my dps?
so, i need to find jewels with global crit multi, crit multi while dual whielding and spells?
are those working with bv?
Last edited by niksxs on May 19, 2018, 3:48:04 AM
"
niksxs wrote:
so, crit multiplier whith one handed melee weapons doesnt push my dps?
so, i need to find jewels with global crit multi, crit multi while dual whielding and spells?
are those working with bv?

as a rule of thumb, nothing that mentions weapon, attacks or melee applies to spells. the mods that you listed are fine.
also physical damage increase applies to spells only if it explicitly says so or marked as global.
so, i tried to look for new weapon, but there is nothing really on the market at flashback sc, that brings me forward. i mean, i can spent like 10ex on a weapon that gives me 100k plus dmg, but i dont know if that is really worthy it
"
niksxs wrote:
so, i tried to look for new weapon, but there is nothing really on the market at flashback sc, that brings me forward. i mean, i can spent like 10ex on a weapon that gives me 100k plus dmg, but i dont know if that is really worthy it

i wouldn't pay 10ex unless it is nearly perfect.
i'd just buy a high level 50% crit chance shaped base and chaos/essence spam it until i get 80%+ crit, 30%+ physical as extra elemental and an open slot for crafting.
did what u said. i should have got around 150k more dps total. hope these weapons hold a time, cause im out of chaos :D

(need to sell watchers eye that i dont need to generate more ex :D )
"
niksxs wrote:
did what u said. i should have got around 150k more dps total. hope these weapons hold a time, cause im out of chaos :D

(need to sell watchers eye that i dont need to generate more ex :D )

looking good now, 40% more damage comparing to what you had before, i think the difference it makes will be very obvious
First: i really enjoy this build a lot! so much fun to play and it also gets really strong without too much of an effort.

Secondly: you recommend not linking herald of ash with increased duration. why is that?

thx!
i recommened that to save some mana for MoM. i don't think its necessary to link herald of ash to inc duration. otherwise you would have 27% reservation for herald instead of 19%. which is a lot, cause we dont have such a big mana pool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info