[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

I wonder what's my next best upgrade?

Should I replace MOM witha watchers eye and add one extra jewel?
Last edited by antoxakoks on May 20, 2018, 7:53:49 AM
So Im level 40 atm and still useing 2x Axiom Perpetuums. Is there any good upgrades for this before end game weapons?
"
Dwedan wrote:
So Im level 40 atm and still useing 2x Axiom Perpetuums. Is there any good upgrades for this before end game weapons?

Divinarius @ 66 lvl
"
antoxakoks wrote:
Should I replace MOM witha watchers eye and add one extra jewel?

yes, that's what i did in bestiary anyway
Okay ty! Also Im wondering if Im missing something while Im levling atm.. I have only 65 mana after reserved alot from Herald of ash/ice and Warlords mark with Blasphemy support. Could someone take a look on my Character ty!
"
niksxs wrote:
its overall a strong build, but for 3.3 i think i test an ele wander (would be my first ranged character) :D

Chris said recently that KB and screen-aoe are on the nerf hit-list. gotta keep an eye on the patch notes. it would also not surprise me at all if Inpulsa's gets lycosidae treatment and becomes a T1 unique rarity wise.
Obviously without patch notes no one knows for certain how things will play out. But with the reduction of max stacks for BV, shouldn't it be decent to level with in 3.3 right from level 12? I really want to give it a go. I haven't tried this out yet, but I want to so bad!
u need atleast a 4-link to lvl with blade vortex. but what u can do is, get it on lvl12 and put it in alternative weapon, so u are leveling it up simultaneously and when times come, you can swap skills.

@dirty. what do u think about flame dash for levling/trials/lab instead if whirling blades? so u can really dash and dodge traps and dmg?
"
Enzorn wrote:
Obviously without patch notes no one knows for certain how things will play out. But with the reduction of max stacks for BV, shouldn't it be decent to level with in 3.3 right from level 12? I really want to give it a go. I haven't tried this out yet, but I want to so bad!

i don't believe it is going to be efficient early on even after the changes. no aoe and too slow to spin up. not impossible but you will have better time with fp/firestorm.
"
niksxs wrote:
what do u think about flame dash for levling/trials/lab instead if whirling blades? so u can really dash and dodge traps and dmg?

lab sure, leveling not so much. the 3 charge limit is the killer, and fortify is important too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info