[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Its any Uber Elder video from this build?
Is this good choice for a starter build without all those good items and on 5l?
Yes, it is. I have only 5 link, pretty average weapon and only 20 lvl BV, and the build still melts guardians and the Shaper.

I spent like 150c for all important items (including jewels and currency for linking/recoloring things).

Also trying to use fortify now. It helps, but it is better to use duals, because they give bonus to attack speed (i m using a shield, because i have to).
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
nice build!
"
"
KoAtheRAGE wrote:
Hi All,

Looking at the levelling section of the guide I noticed that the sceeenshots for each section with the red circles around the skills are on the old out dated skill tree.

Is there somewhere in the comments where anyone has updated these? I don’t think I can handle 371 pages of comments!

Can’t wait to play this next week!

Hey, you don't need to delve inside comments, the PoB links are up to date.

Thanks but I have a mac and doesn't look like path of building has a mac version. Any ideas?

nice end of league stat stick craft

deathless shaper with budget gear no rings/amulet only 3 dmg flasks -> diamond, wise oak, aziris), helmet enchant gloves corruption can be ignored, ~50c weapons (can be crafted for much cheaper), tabula rasa
Spoiler

Last edited by CptnMuffinswt on Dec 1, 2018, 10:34:17 AM
Is this build will be viable after next update (dlc? or whatever is called). I will be playing in standard league only.
Is this build affected by the "stat stick" changes?
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Doesn't seem like it. In the manifesto, they don't use any words that pertain to spells. It seems that the changes will only affect abilities that use weapons (attacks).
"
dNile wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Doesn't seem like it. In the manifesto, they don't use any words that pertain to spells. It seems that the changes will only affect abilities that use weapons (attacks).

Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info