[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

yep
Playing BV for the third league in a row. FeelsGoodMan
is there a way i can make this with a change that adds a cast on critical for blade vortex and use Whirling Blades purely for movement and blade vortex proc and make this a assassin shadow? if not can you explain? i have only done bow builds with shadows and a spark build with a witch and want to try melee in betrayal.
1-Stats Stick Nerfed, Lost half of its power => Huge lost on end game Boss DPS.
2-Inpulsa, a smal Nerf => inconsitant in clear speeding.

the Build LOST a big chunk of END GAME DPS and a bit of clear speed, over all it still a good build but i guess i will go fore more oriented END GAME DPS BUILD.
"
HISCH wrote:
1-Stats Stick Nerfed, Lost half of its power => Huge lost on end game Boss DPS.
2-Inpulsa, a smal Nerf => inconsitant in clear speeding.

the Build LOST a big chunk of END GAME DPS and a bit of clear speed, over all it still a good build but i guess i will go fore more oriented END GAME DPS BUILD.

I do not see that... stat stick nerf is not half power loss. There are enough possibilities for strong shields that push the elemental damage :)
Lol. My stat stick dagger adds me less dmg then regular (not shaper or elder version) wand. Just because we already has some extra % dmg from other sources. They have diminishing returns, you know...
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Alright this is what I picked up from patch notes.

(SHAPER STAT STICKS EXTRA DAMAGE MAXED AT 20%)
The Shaper weapon mods which cause you to gain a portion of Physical Damage as Extra Cold, Fire, or Lightning Damage, or Extra Damage of a random Element, grant half as much Extra Damage. Amulets are unaffected by this change, and this does not affect existing items. Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb.

(INPULSAS MAX EXPLOSION 5% CAPPED)
Inpulsa's Broken Heart's "Shocked Enemies you Kill to Explode, dealing 5% of their Maximum Life as Lightning Damage which cannot Shock" no longer has a range of 5-10% (and is now set at 5%). Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb

TL:DR - THe explosion nerf means very little you should hardly notice it with good gear as things die fast anyways. The shaper stat sicks dps sucks BUT a good stat stick with 2X20% and good modes should still be more than enough dps to kill everything.

PS: What idk what this means - Physics Interactions - Maybe physical?

Added physics interactions to many skills, including Abyssal Cry, Blade Flurry, Blade Vortex, Blink and Mirror Arrow, all Curses, Desecrate, Discharge, Earthquake, Enduring Cry, Frost Bomb, Ice Crash, Ice Nova, Leap Slam, Lightning Warp, the Offering skills, Orb of Storms, Rallying Cry, Shield Charge, Sweep, and Wither.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Dec 5, 2018, 2:01:14 AM
Physics usually means interaction with the environment... ?
"
Edimasta wrote:
Physics usually means interaction with the environment... ?

I was hoping this was the case and they didn't misspell Physical :)

Otherwise BV seems to be in a good place surviving the knock.

The only thing was shaper stat sticks. We can still run 2X daggers to keep Whirling blades. We can still run 2X shaper daggers to get good deeps.

I am super happy!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Any chance to play new Carcass Jack with 50% AOE with BV?

We can free some AOE nodes and use them elsewhere.

Any tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info