[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hello, im a bit of a newb but the build says to get 4 ascendencies, so that means i will get beacon of ruin very very late ? or is there some other thing going on for example: first taking pendulum of destruction- mastermind of discord - shaper of desolation, then refund pendulum of destruct and take beacon of ruin? Because on gem and links it says i have to switch to hypothermia when i get beacon of ruin, but that just means i have to switch to that pretty late endgame :P? Also the blade vortex stacks seem to fall off pretty fast, even with 2 duration clusters, or is that just me thinking its fast but i have to get used to it ?,,,, Thanks!
"
IchbinFrosty wrote:
Hello, im a bit of a newb but the build says to get 4 ascendencies, so that means i will get beacon of ruin very very late ? or is there some other thing going on for example: first taking pendulum of destruction- mastermind of discord - shaper of desolation, then refund pendulum of destruct and take beacon of ruin? Because on gem and links it says i have to switch to hypothermia when i get beacon of ruin, but that just means i have to switch to that pretty late endgame :P? Also the blade vortex stacks seem to fall off pretty fast, even with 2 duration clusters, or is that just me thinking its fast but i have to get used to it ?,,,, Thanks!

1) You can purchase carries for the 3rd and 4th labs. Map trials are shared in /global 820.

2) You shouldn't need 10 stacks to map. 2 to 6 is enough for me and I have 45% increased BV duration total.
Hey, cheers for posting this guide, enjoying it a lot so far!

Started out quite recently, and currently at level 47 - but starting to have serious mana issues due to low mana pool combined with the Reserve from having 3 Heralds active. Would you have some recommendations on how to solve this, except attempting to get better rings + amu? Been trying to craft some decent ones, but no luck so far.
Quite new as mentioned, so if there are some obvious uniques that would help out or some passive / gem fixes I don't know about, any input would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, is there some of the recommended gems that you should not level to max level, and if so, which and what level should they ideally stay at?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by R4stis on Nov 23, 2018, 6:33:14 AM
"
R4stis wrote:
Hey, cheers for posting this guide, enjoying it a lot so far!

Started out quite recently, and currently at level 47 - but starting to have serious mana issues due to low mana pool combined with the Reserve from having 3 Heralds active. Would you have some recommendations on how to solve this, except attempting to get better rings + amu? Been trying to craft some decent ones, but no luck so far.
Quite new as mentioned, so if there are some obvious uniques that would help out or some passive / gem fixes I don't know about, any input would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, is there some of the recommended gems that you should not level to max level, and if so, which and what level should they ideally stay at?
Thanks in advance!

you need to reread the guide carefully, it is all answered there.
specifically for the mana problem you need to be using warlord's mark curse.
Hey guys,

I am playing SSF and found https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Nightmare

I was looking into using it, but I need to go then shield build, what is the best place to place it in our case?
"
DirtyDot wrote:
you need to reread the guide carefully, it is all answered there.
specifically for the mana problem you need to be using warlord's mark curse.

Thanks, I managed to find it out last night as well when Warlord's mark finally decided to drop for me.

One minor question, am I correct to assume that all the gems which don't have any level numbers after them (Such as Arcane Surge, CWDT, Warlord's, Immortal Call, Increased Duration) should be leveled to max?

Thanks again!
First of all great guide! thanks so much!

I wish I actually read it before I started using it, lol.

Anyways, two things happened early on. I got a Vaal Blade Vortex and took Agility and Alacrity because I was really starving for Dex.

Fast forward, I'm now level 80 and was looking to gain those three passive points back.

Well I went a little crazy upgrading all my gems. Losing those two passives will only give me 106 Dex and I won't be able to use my lvl 18 Vaal Blade Vortex.

Luckily I actually have a 2nd Vaal Blade Vortex.

Are those 3 passive points worth leveling a new lower level Vaal Blade Vortex.

I guess I really need to read the guide :) Maybe the answers are already there!

LOVE the build so far!
all content done, really fun build!
selling the gear for good prices just msg me!

Spoiler
Last edited by CptnMuffinswt on Nov 29, 2018, 6:20:55 AM
Hi All,

Looking at the levelling section of the guide I noticed that the sceeenshots for each section with the red circles around the skills are on the old out dated skill tree.

Is there somewhere in the comments where anyone has updated these? I don’t think I can handle 371 pages of comments!

Can’t wait to play this next week!
"
KoAtheRAGE wrote:
Hi All,

Looking at the levelling section of the guide I noticed that the sceeenshots for each section with the red circles around the skills are on the old out dated skill tree.

Is there somewhere in the comments where anyone has updated these? I don’t think I can handle 371 pages of comments!

Can’t wait to play this next week!

Hey, you don't need to delve inside comments, the PoB links are up to date.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info