[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
kilimandzara wrote:
This build is not very good for uber elder or uber atziri, for other content its ok.

Most of the bomber builds, auto or not are more made more or less for delve league.

A easy layout, constantly spawning monsters and no boss in a normal delve depth are perfect for those kind of builds.

For bossing maybe using blade furry instead of blade vortex, but i wouldnt try it tho, there are better builds for bossing.
there aint a better league starter than BV Ele, I keep coming back.
New player here. This build is absolutely amazing. I managed to solo a yellow Elder twice now and got lucky once.
Sold an Elder jewel for 6 exalts and bought a 6 link Inpulsa for 2.5 Exalts. The Life is a bit low but I plan on making up on it in other places. I also found a nearly perfect Divinarus which I am currently using.

However, I am looking to make upgrades for about 5/7 exalts I have left. I am not certain how to approach it really. Been googling around for answers but didn't find anything totally reassuring. Maybe I'm too stupid :D

Anyways, how does this plan sound? LINKED GEAR IS CURRENT EQ PRE-UPGRADE.

The following items are set in stone.
Head - Good DEX, and the HP roll is perfect

Chest- 6 Link Impulsa, Low HP though)

Gloves - They are a core part of the build. I could get more STR for bit more HP and/or increase the cold res for a few chaos. It's change money at this point :D

Rings: I do run a Mark of the Shaper. My Elder ring is decent imo as it has level 22 Herald of Ash unlocking a gem. A good HP/Res/Warlord's Mark Elder ring would be too expensive for me right now I think. Plus I have 2 other sources of Warlord's Mark.

; This leaves me with upgrades on Amulet, Boots, Belt and possibly 1 weapon.
My plan for those current items are:

Belt: Heavy defensive Stygian Vise. Triple Resistances (total of 95+) along with an 80+ HP roll. About 1 exalt ish.

Boots: 30% Movement Speed. Good HP and at least 2 resistances (maybe ditch cold res due to the gloves) About 1 exalt.

Amulet: I'm planning on going heavy offensive with good HP on this slot. In other words, sac resistances on it if I can acquire cap from the other sources. but I don't know which stats are optimal in terms of offense. Or should I prio Life Leech on it?

Weapon: A source of life leech would be nice for bosses. Especially since I plan on getting my EHP up and a high EHP seems wasted without a source of Leech, right? But I also don't want to sac too much damage. So I'm uncertain what stats to prio :D

I'm basically looking for advice and reassurance before I spend all my exalts.
My goal is to kill Shaper before Delve is over.

Thank you for reading :)

EDIT: The Divinarus I fould in Uber Lab :D

Last edited by mullewt on Nov 18, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
What mods on watchers eye should i look for?
"
mullewt wrote:
New player here. This build is absolutely amazing. I managed to solo a yellow Elder twice now and got lucky once.
Sold an Elder jewel for 6 exalts and bought a 6 link Inpulsa for 2.5 Exalts. The Life is a bit low but I plan on making up on it in other places. I also found a nearly perfect Divinarus which I am currently using.

However, I am looking to make upgrades for about 5/7 exalts I have left. I am not certain how to approach it really. Been googling around for answers but didn't find anything totally reassuring. Maybe I'm too stupid :D

Anyways, how does this plan sound? LINKED GEAR IS CURRENT EQ PRE-UPGRADE.

The following items are set in stone.
Head - Good DEX, and the HP roll is perfect

Chest- 6 Link Impulsa, Low HP though)

Gloves - They are a core part of the build. I could get more STR for bit more HP and/or increase the cold res for a few chaos. It's change money at this point :D

Rings: I do run a Mark of the Shaper. My Elder ring is decent imo as it has level 22 Herald of Ash unlocking a gem. A good HP/Res/Warlord's Mark Elder ring would be too expensive for me right now I think. Plus I have 2 other sources of Warlord's Mark.

; This leaves me with upgrades on Amulet, Boots, Belt and possibly 1 weapon.
My plan for those current items are:

Belt: Heavy defensive Stygian Vise. Triple Resistances (total of 95+) along with an 80+ HP roll. About 1 exalt ish.

Boots: 30% Movement Speed. Good HP and at least 2 resistances (maybe ditch cold res due to the gloves) About 1 exalt.

Amulet: I'm planning on going heavy offensive with good HP on this slot. In other words, sac resistances on it if I can acquire cap from the other sources. but I don't know which stats are optimal in terms of offense. Or should I prio Life Leech on it?

Weapon: A source of life leech would be nice for bosses. Especially since I plan on getting my EHP up and a high EHP seems wasted without a source of Leech, right? But I also don't want to sac too much damage. So I'm uncertain what stats to prio :D

I'm basically looking for advice and reassurance before I spend all my exalts.
My goal is to kill Shaper before Delve is over.

Thank you for reading :)

EDIT: The Divinarus I fould in Uber Lab :D

Purchase -

1) Atziri's Promise and a diamond flask

2) Yoke of Suffering

3) One/two good weapons

Budget - http://poe.trade/search/amimimarinomog (online)

Non-budget - http://poe.trade/search/akiyakusarisit (online)

"
What mods on watchers eye should i look for?

Normal or abyss jewels are better than Watcher's Eyes if you do not use a Hatred/Wrath/Anger Aul's Uprising.

If you do, any damage aura mod (Hatred crit is the best one) + Clarity mana recovery rate. Use a level one Clarity to benefit from the Clarity mod.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 18, 2018, 9:07:12 PM
does blade vortex count as melee damage?
Spell echo is good for this build? any way to mantain the BV charges easily without it?
im new in this build and i like it a lot
"
CptnMuffinswt wrote:
does blade vortex count as melee damage?

no, blade vortex is a spell. it can deal physical damage but it is neither melee nor attack damage.
"
Alvarohur wrote:
Spell echo is good for this build? any way to mantain the BV charges easily without it?
im new in this build and i like it a lot

some people use it for mapping, but i am of the opinion you'd be better off with an extra damage gem. for smoother mapping get cast speed on the weapon(s), use frenzy charges and an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill.
Hi, Thanks for build, i can survive in map Tier 10 , before it was

impossible for me. For a map tier 11 and plus i can't kill the Boss,

Please can you see my build to adjust , thanks in advance ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info