[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
topperharly wrote:
question, what if i dont want to use "Beacon of Ruin" but "Paragon of Calamity" what gem should i use instead of hypothermia? Conc-Effect?

You don't need Beacon of Ruin for Hypothermia to function.

Concentrated Effect grants more damage.

Increased Critical Damage will not decrease your BV AoE.

"
furywiind wrote:
how do you deal with mana reserve issues ? If i use herald of ash ,thunder and ice i barely have any mana left and without warlord's curse i have no regen .I even tried blasphemy with curse for aura and the mana is 100% reserve ..

Don't link >100% mana multiplier support gems to your heralds.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 11, 2018, 6:38:26 PM
"
furywiind wrote:
how do you deal with mana reserve issues ? If i use herald of ash ,thunder and ice i barely have any mana left and without warlord's curse i have no regen .I even tried blasphemy with curse for aura and the mana is 100% reserve ..

Well, one way to deal with this is, get a elder ring with "curse enemies with level 8 or 12 warlords mark on hit".
That saves you from using curse on hit, you then do all 3 heralds together with enlighten level 3 or 4, that should leave you with plenty of mana.

Off topic: which herald effect are you all using for the specific heralds?
I mean, which herald of ice, ash and thunder looks the best do you think? ;D
Hey guys,
I know this is asked a lot but can someone look at my character and suggest where I can go from where I am? I have 5,3k life.
I am kind of stuck right now and don't know what to improve next.
Got 6ex to spend, if that helps.

Thanks everybody!
Last edited by Owly95 on Nov 12, 2018, 8:56:47 AM
im not the best in the english language so i have some trouble understanding the simetry between impulsa and triple herald.

You shock enemys with herald of thunder, ice is carrying it together with fire herald to nearby enemys. Thats where you get the huge pack killing AOE.

Would be

a option too? or should i rather stick to

since you have a higher damage against frozen enemys, giving you even more damage.

I still didnt found a proper ring with the warlord curse, most of them have other terrible stats and getting all resistances at cap is not easy for me with my current gear.

I would need 2 more level to get +2 skillpoints then i can swap to allira for the 15+ resistances. Together with yoke of the suffering it should be enough.
Last edited by Camatoo on Nov 12, 2018, 1:01:02 PM
Could you please update the skill tree, i looks different than the one in game or am i missing something?
"
Owly95 wrote:
Hey guys,
I know this is asked a lot but can someone look at my character and suggest where I can go from where I am? I have 5,3k life.

Thanks everybody!

Only thing I can see are jewels with life on them, it's hard to get a ring with warlords mark that has higher life than what you already have so, I cant see much upgrades from your current gear.
"
Owly95 wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks everybody!

You can get some abyss jewels with T1 life (46-50), it gives more life than the life on normal jewels.
"
Chridian wrote:

Only thing I can see are jewels with life on them, it's hard to get a ring with warlords mark that has higher life than what you already have so, I cant see much upgrades from your current gear.

Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't knew that i can use abyss jewels in my skilltree.

-

What should i update first, i am missing something?

i got res capped, and nearly 6,7 hp+es

But i die to some t14+ bosses, any advice?
Last edited by JBamsOffSetLeftNipple on Nov 14, 2018, 4:43:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info