[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Crackulous wrote:
"
Hello, new player here

Managed to farm 280c and i've decided to follow your build.
I have 2 questions:

Is it good decision to follow your build that has 2 skill duration clusters while having enchant BV duration increased? Was thinking about dropping those templar nodes where devotion and jewel socket are.

Is spell damage increase at the start of the witch tree better than the cast speed one?

EDIT: Forgot to ask for leveling

Should i use princess+axion perpeteumm or go for 2x axiam or 2x princess?

In my opinion,

1) Exceptional Performance is inefficient.

2) Yes.

3) Axiom if you don't have a diamond flask, Princess if you do.

Ty for reply. I see he has 8 gems for BV. So which ones do i use exactly?
Hi everyone. For the first time in my life i want to defeat The Shaper, but i can't. I can not even defeat Minotaur or Chimera. Can you please help me to improve my build? Thank you.

My gear:

"
"
Crackulous wrote:
"
Hello, new player here

Managed to farm 280c and i've decided to follow your build.
I have 2 questions:

Is it good decision to follow your build that has 2 skill duration clusters while having enchant BV duration increased? Was thinking about dropping those templar nodes where devotion and jewel socket are.

Is spell damage increase at the start of the witch tree better than the cast speed one?

EDIT: Forgot to ask for leveling

Should i use princess+axion perpeteumm or go for 2x axiam or 2x princess?

In my opinion,

1) Exceptional Performance is inefficient.

2) Yes.

3) Axiom if you don't have a diamond flask, Princess if you do.

Ty for reply. I see he has 8 gems for BV. So which ones do i use exactly?

It is a matter of preference, but I tried out efficacy and makes bv feel super smooth with the bit of extra duration. If you feel good already with the amount of time each blade lasts, your sustainability of 10 blades while bossing then I'd recomand the increased crit damage or the conc effect, we reliably crit so why not boost that further honestly. It's a matter of preference really what u think it will make it feel better for you out of the 3 options that were put on the table as the 6th gem in slot.

"
SirArDheL1 wrote:
Hi everyone. For the first time in my life i want to defeat The Shaper, but i can't. I can not even defeat Minotaur or Chimera. Can you please help me to improve my build? Thank you.

My gear:

This is not the best in the world build to do any of the end game bosses, ur gear seems fine is just probably your fault if u die to the bosses as you don't dodge their attacks / spells most likely and end up running out of portals without the ability to finish them off. The best thing u can do is to run them with the least number of damage mods, mods that would make you vulnerable to other sources of damage. You have to keep in mind that the build doesn't have an insane amount of sustain as it's super hard to acquire leach on the top side of the tree only way possible being the warlord's mark, which further has it's effect decreased against bosses which reduces our leach even more, therefore you cannot face tank damage throughout the most part as we lack armor / max res or anyway of mitigating the damage taken aside from a big life pool.
Last edited by 1thelord1 on Nov 9, 2018, 6:48:45 PM
"
SirArDheL1 wrote:

My gear:

1) Purchase two better weapons -

Budget - http://poe.trade/search/amimimarinomog (online)

Non-budget - http://poe.trade/search/erewazubohoyah (online + offline)

2) Purchase a Warlord's Mark ring

http://poe.trade/search/oonahumhomasau

3) Purchase a 6L Inpulsa
About duration nodes: it also works for Immortal call and Arcane surge duration, so i prefere to use both duration clusters.

About cast speed: Cast speed is niceto have, but if you have an option to get more damage instead - do it. I have like 3 casts per second (without arcane surge) and it feels comfortable.

About killing Shaper: There is an option of using Queen of the forest instead of inpulsa. Inpulsa gives you like 5% more dmg, but QotF gives a lot of move speed, which helps to avoid hits.

But mention that getting 5 blue sockets on QotF is hard.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Hey got one more question i forgot to ask.

Someone replied to me that going for 2 duration clusters +bv duration enchant on the head is not efficient. *Exceptional Performance is inefficient).

So i was wondering, wouldn't this build do even more damage with 2 duration clusters with BV damage head enchant while dropping devotion cluster and jewel socket at the templar area?
"

Someone replied to me that going for 2 duration clusters +bv duration enchant on the head is not efficient. *Exceptional Performance is inefficient).

So i was wondering, wouldn't this build do even more damage with 2 duration clusters with BV damage head enchant while dropping devotion cluster and jewel socket at the templar area?

No, you don't need Exceptional Performance nor the enchant to maintain ten stacks of BV for bossing. If I wanted more damage from my skill tree, I would reallocate those nodes to Force Shaper. 7 skill points for 45% duration is inefficient when 2 jewel sockets is at least 92 life - two T1 life abyss jewels, or 72% increased damage - two of three socketed Viridian Grand Spectrums. Both sets of jewels are cheap to purchase.

This build needs more life, not damage, on the skill tree. If you're interested in trying difficult content, you need to balance your offense and your defense. If you want more damage, try and purchase better weapons.

I would recommend 5-5.5k+ life minimum if you're MoM and 5.5-6k life minimum if you're Acro/Phase Acro before trying Uber Elder, for example.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 10, 2018, 8:41:31 AM
"
Crackulous wrote:
"

No, you don't need Exceptional Performance nor the enchant to maintain ten stacks of BV for bossing. If I wanted more damage from my skill tree, I would reallocate those nodes to Force Shaper. 7 skill points for 45% duration is inefficient when 2 jewel sockets is at least 92 life - two T1 life abyss jewels, or 72% increased damage - two of three socketed Viridian Grand Spectrums. Both sets of jewels are cheap to purchase.

This build needs more life, not damage, on the skill tree. If you're interested in trying difficult content, you need to balance your offense and your defense. If you want more damage, try and purchase better weapons.

I would recommend 5-5.5k+ life minimum if you're MoM and 5.5-6k life minimum if you're Acro/Phase Acro before trying Uber Elder, for example.

I see. Atm im leveling but im going for the 2nd duration cluster b4 i can get starkonja with increased duration. This used to bother me because i'd think non stop what possible combination is the best like 2 duration cluster+ BV damage helm enchant etc.. when in reality i'l have plenty of damage and i should focus on life. Another reason why i asked this is well i'm leveling and maintaining BV feels kinda OOF even with one duration cluster.

I thought about following the 2 duration cluster and leaving it as it is but then getting BV increase damage head enchant to make up for the talent nodes lost on the trickster side of the tree but i assume this head enchant is super expensive.
Last edited by Kayefsi on Nov 10, 2018, 1:14:21 PM
Hi guys,
im playing elmetalist for the first time, i decided to play with single target high DPS version with MoM (before i tried Acrobatics option but it wasnt suit my play style).
i think that my DPS is good enough, but still sometimes im dying for one hit, and i rly dont know how to fix that...
Any advice?
https://pastebin.com/rdUE24tY
"
Koolka wrote:
Hi guys,
im playing elmetalist for the first time, i decided to play with single target high DPS version with MoM (before i tried Acrobatics option but it wasnt suit my play style).
i think that my DPS is good enough, but still sometimes im dying for one hit, and i rly dont know how to fix that...
Any advice?
https://pastebin.com/rdUE24tY

Gear? I don't have MoM and I've only 6kHP, as well as a really low armor. I only use a basalt flask, and I rarely get one-shotted. Only endgame bosses one shot me.

Are you resistances capped?
/oos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info