[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Crackulous wrote:
"
Kyosin wrote:

I was wondering for abyss jewels what would be better flat added phys or flat added ele mental damage........P.S i have no idea how to take it out of this big orange text thing

Flat phys benefits from your weapons' gain mods, flat ele does not.

Ok and i dont have enough mana to cast a full 10 stack BV with inc dura in my chest instead of spell echo so i think i might just take herald of purity off only a small decrease in dmg

Edit im going back to spell echo and im going to continue useing herald of purity
wish there was some sort of cast on crit BV so it keeps casting it for me where i never have to lmao
Last edited by Kyosin on Nov 8, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
Combine it with Cast while channeling. On Charged dash, for example.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
what about now ? Do i have to buy the princess blades for critical strikes or the purpose is something else ?
I m using Nycta's lantern crystal scepter with 30% increased elemental damage.
Hey guys, about what kind of budget can kill shaper even uber elder?
Hey man could you check my profile, with my skill tree and say what do you think about it ?
"
furywiind wrote:
what about now ? Do i have to buy the princess blades for critical strikes or the purpose is something else ?
I m using Nycta's lantern crystal scepter with 30% increased elemental damage.

The Princess is a strong starter weapon because of the 'gain 30% of physical damage as extra cold damage' mod. Blade vortex is a physical damage spell.

"
vidlo wrote:
Hey man could you check my profile, with my skill tree and say what do you think about it ?

Skill tree -

I would recommend this or the guide's skill tree for MoM BV.

http://poeurl.com/b78p

Items -

Purchase a diamond flask and Atziri's Promise.

Link blind to your Orb of Storms setup, not your heralds.

You're an MoM build - your mana is your life. You don't want Clarity's reservation. Link your three heralds to Enlighten to decrease their reservation.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 9, 2018, 1:25:42 PM
Mis-post.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 9, 2018, 1:29:10 PM
Hello, new player here

Managed to farm 280c and i've decided to follow your build.
I have 2 questions:

Is it good decision to follow your build that has 2 skill duration clusters while having enchant BV duration increased? Was thinking about dropping those templar nodes where devotion and jewel socket are.

Is spell damage increase at the start of the witch tree better than the cast speed one?

EDIT: Forgot to ask for leveling

Should i use princess+axion perpeteumm or go for 2x axiam or 2x princess?

Last edited by Kayefsi on Nov 9, 2018, 2:29:57 PM
"
Hello, new player here

Managed to farm 280c and i've decided to follow your build.
I have 2 questions:

Is it good decision to follow your build that has 2 skill duration clusters while having enchant BV duration increased? Was thinking about dropping those templar nodes where devotion and jewel socket are.

Is spell damage increase at the start of the witch tree better than the cast speed one?

EDIT: Forgot to ask for leveling

Should i use princess+axion perpeteumm or go for 2x axiam or 2x princess?

In my opinion,

1) Exceptional Performance is inefficient.

2) Yes.

3) Axiom if you don't have a diamond flask, Princess if you do.
Finding weapons that arent wands are pretty rough. as soon as you hit shaper on poe.trade prices are just skyrocking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info