[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
kilimandzara wrote:
I cant understand with jewels are better. Is it better on the jewel 14% increased Spell Damage while Dual Wielding or lets say Adds 12 to 15 Physical Damage to Spells ? Another question Elemental damage to attacks does nothing to this build yes ? And is it better to have physical damage added to spells over elemental damage?

The reason it's better to get flat physical is for when you have rolls on your weapons "gain extra cold/fire/lightning" damage from physical. If you do less physical damage then these mods are less potent.

Also, you are correct.. any mods that adds damage "to attacks" do not apply to this build. Only Spell damage and damage "to spells".
Can i dual Wield Void batteries in this build ?
Hi dirtydot!!
I installed this game 2 days ago i tried to follow another guide for templar and i failed i died to brutus many times till i decided to roll blade vortex on someone’s suggestion. I found ur guiide and i m doing pretty well. But for leveling and items i still cant understand few things. How do i get the princess blades you are taking about ? And can you tell me what i need to improve ? It gets frustrating when i tried to foollow your gem guide but my items are diff and i cant find good loot.
"
DarthMaverick wrote:

Void Batteries are strong when -

1) Power charge generation is convenient when mapping

2) Increasing your maximum power charges is efficient

Elementalists are neither of these. Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Crit is for bossing, you shouldn't need this setup to map.

Void Batteries are strong on Occultists, Assassins, Hierophants, and Tricksters.

"
Kyosin wrote:
the more the better

Changed your character on Path of Building -

You will have 6.3k life minimum.

My recommended changes -

1) Change your tree to the one in the PoB. You will have six jewel sockets for T1 life abyss jewels.

2) Purchase a rare helm with life and two resists.

http://poe.trade/search/unomaritaruami

3) Purchase a rare boots with life, movement speed, and the resist not found on the rare helm. If you can, purchase one with an open suffix to Haku craft the resists you need for 75% fire, lightning, and cold. If you can't, you can purchase a jewel with the resists you need.

4) Purchase six T1 abyss jewels (or five and a resist jewel). If it has other good stat(s), the price will be higher.

http://poe.trade/search/onobadohudusak

5) Chrome your new boots, helm, and old items for the gem setups in the Path of Building.

___

For more damage, in order of price -

1) Change Enlighten to Enhance

2) Purchase a spell crit corrupted Hrimsorrows

3) Purchase a +2 Inpulsa

4) Purchase better weapons

You don't need to do any of these, they're options for min-maxing your character.

"
furywiind wrote:
Hi dirtydot!!
I installed this game 2 days ago i tried to follow another guide for templar and i failed i died to brutus many times till i decided to roll blade vortex on someone’s suggestion. I found ur guiide and i m doing pretty well. But for leveling and items i still cant understand few things. How do i get the princess blades you are taking about ? And can you tell me what i need to improve ? It gets frustrating when i tried to foollow your gem guide but my items are diff and i cant find good loot.

Welcome to Path of Exile.

Purchase The Princess (and other items you need) through one of these URLs -

1) pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve

2) poe.trade

Here's a link to the unique you're looking for -

http://poe.trade/search/osuamituhuteri
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 9, 2018, 1:26:43 PM
"
Crackulous wrote:
"
DarthMaverick wrote:

Void Batteries are strong when -

1) Power charge generation is convenient when mapping

2) Increasing your maximum power charges is efficient

Elementalists are neither of these. Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Crit is for bossing, you shouldn't need this setup to map.

Void Batteries are strong on Occultists, Assassins, Hierophants, and Tricksters.

"
Kyosin wrote:
the more the better

Changed your character on Path of Building - https://pastebin.com/8bqD609C

You will have 6.3k life minimum.

My recommended changes -

1) Change your tree to the one in the PoB. You will have six jewel sockets for T1 life abyss jewels.

2) Purchase a rare helm with life and two resists.

http://poe.trade/search/unomaritaruami

3) Purchase a rare boots with life, movement speed, and the resist not found on the rare helm. If you can, purchase one with an open suffix to Haku craft the resists you need for 75% fire, lightning, and cold. If you can't, you can purchase a jewel with the resists you need.

4) Purchase six T1 abyss jewels (or five and a resist jewel). If it has other good stat(s), the price will be higher.

http://poe.trade/search/onobadohudusak

5) Chrome your new boots, helm, and old items for the gem setups in the Path of Building.

___

For more damage, in order of price -

1) Change Enlighten to Enhance

2) Purchase a spell crit corrupted Hrimsorrows

3) Purchase a +2 Inpulsa

4) Purchase better weapons

You don't need to do any of these, they're options for min-maxing your character.

I was wondering for abyss jewels what would be better flat added phys or flat added ele mental damage........P.S i have no idea how to take it out of this big orange text thing
Last edited by Kyosin on Nov 7, 2018, 3:38:57 PM
Hey guys, quick question here:
which is better for starter and kill shaper even uber elder asap?
BV/Arc Trap
"
Kyosin wrote:

I was wondering for abyss jewels what would be better flat added phys or flat added ele mental damage........P.S i have no idea how to take it out of this big orange text thing

Flat phys benefits from your weapons' gain mods, flat ele does not.

"
1i1W4DE wrote:
BV/Arc Trap

GC mines.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 7, 2018, 7:16:35 PM

"
1i1W4DE wrote:
BV/Arc Trap

GC mines.[/quote]

But I'm not like mine's playstyle, fingers hurts XD
Awesome build. Reserved!
Boom
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

"
Crackulous wrote:

"
1i1W4DE wrote:
BV/Arc Trap

GC mines.

But I'm not like mine's playstyle, fingers hurts XD

Arc traps then.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 8, 2018, 6:04:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info