[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
old_nihilist wrote:
Oh... this build is not an uber lab farmer at all... i even always die in trials

Can always put leap slam + faster attacks + blood magic in a bright beak on second weapon slots to avoid traps more easily. It is definitely doable with whirling blades or shield charge. Just have to be more careful.
Hello Guys, i want to try BV after rework.... I try many build in this league, and all was boring. Here i found something "different". But... i don't like Witch. So i made concept witch chieftain. I think somewhere in this topic we had similiar build, but i put this here:
https://pastebin.com/uh6xq1V4

At this moment work perfectly, we generate power, frenzy, endurance charge w/o any problem.
I think about swap tree for more endurance charge but need to test it later :).
Guys im newbie and i have question. Should i use triple heralds with Enlighten support lvl 2? Because i see people not doing that. Im just confused because OP was using 3 heralds+enlighten (see My Gear and PoB spoiler), they are linked, but if you look at "Gear" section you can see that he is not even talking about enlighten. So i just want to know if it's good to use 3 heralds + enlighten lvl 2 (all linked) and still use Mind over Matter + blood magic.
"
Bellatrixie wrote:
Guys im newbie and i have question. Should i use triple heralds with Enlighten support lvl 2? Because i see people not doing that. Im just confused because OP was using 3 heralds+enlighten (see My Gear and PoB spoiler), they are linked, but if you look at "Gear" section you can see that he is not even talking about enlighten. So i just want to know if it's good to use 3 heralds + enlighten lvl 2 (all linked) and still use Mind over Matter + blood magic.

Just use 3x Herald and Enlighten in 1 item.
Drop idea with Herald of Ice + Ice Bite + Onslaught + Culling Strike
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Oh... this build is not an uber lab farmer at all... i even always die in trials

Can always put leap slam + faster attacks + blood magic in a bright beak on second weapon slots to avoid traps more easily. It is definitely doable with whirling blades or shield charge. Just have to be more careful.

Oh, izaro killed me 4th time in the second stage. Traps are very annoying but it is possible to dodge it in 90% of cases, but he just oneshot me.... i have 4900k hp and 650 mana. Don't understand how to run lab with this buld. This build grants a lot of fun with clearing maps and killing some bosses, but uber lab is becoming the most challenging thing in the game ). And the author doesnt say a word about it in the guide....for a reason.
"
izurael wrote:
I'm confused. The warlord's mark setup worked, but it doesn't anymore.
The thunderbolts Herald of Thunder casts, doesn't apply it anymore.
Also, shouldn't those thunderbolts increase my damage, when I check on my character screen, due to my Inpulsa's Armor? That also doesn't happen.

I think I miss something fairly basic here, but it would be nice if someone could explain that to me, thanks.

"

Look at the unique helmet you are wearing, the gems will only cast when you die. Change your helmet and it should work again.
"
Look at the unique helmet you are wearing, the gems will only cast when you die. Change your helmet and it should work again

Thank you so much!
I checked all my equipment, but that part slipped through.
Any idea on what to use as links once I have the warlord mark on hit ring?
Assuming I dont need the cast when damage taken+warlords mark and then curse on hit+warlods mark anymore, suggestions?
"
old_nihilist wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:

Oh, izaro killed me 4th time in the second stage. Traps are very annoying but it is possible to dodge it in 90% of cases, but he just oneshot me.... i have 4900k hp and 650 mana. Don't understand how to run lab with this buld. This build grants a lot of fun with clearing maps and killing some bosses, but uber lab is becoming the most challenging thing in the game ). And the author doesnt say a word about it in the guide....for a reason.

Dude get real instead of attacking the OP ive done over 50 uber labs on this guide and havent had any issues. think outside the box.

Youre lvl 83 trying to farm uber lab while youre still lvling your own gems? your flasks are a complete mess you dont even have a flask with anti bleed and youre attacking the OP? LUL.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 13, 2018, 6:05:44 PM
"
Zeypha wrote:
Any idea on what to use as links once I have the warlord mark on hit ring?
Assuming I dont need the cast when damage taken+warlords mark and then curse on hit+warlods mark anymore, suggestions?

Would also like to know!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info