[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Something im really not getting, why use controlled destruction and power charge on crit in the same BV link?
"
snql wrote:
Have you problems with Minotaur? It just one shot :) It would be great to watch a video for this build.

Minotaur is easy but you need to know the fight mechanics.
Dodge his first burrow attack when you enter the fight and then immediately go into melee range and stay in melee range. His burrow attacks are deadly but if you stay close he will not burrow. Just keep circling around him and move behind him to dodge the big swings.

i'm not geared for bossing in this league but here is the video anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8rkgJ5lIUI
Have you problems with Chimera? Any tips to tackle it?
question About the playstile of the build. Is this a build where you need to contiously press a lot of flasks when clearing maps and bosses?.

Im asking to know if i would like to make and play the build because I dont like to press a lot of buttons for permaflasks all the time. thanks.
Last edited by yissus on Jun 13, 2018, 8:52:58 AM
I crafted this dagger today, can u say me its good for this BV build? I think its better than divinarius, ty :>

This build is beyond broken honestly. Got a gross amulet and helmet that are just overkill:

Last edited by mrgreenly on Jun 13, 2018, 8:54:53 AM
Could anyone help me and tell me what would be my best path of upgrading?
My fire resist dipped down to 72 after getting my Inpulsa's.

I'm not really using any jewels on my passive tree.
I do see a lot of people ignore the bottom speccing into the %HP and flask use. And the increased duration.

I got around 100c to spend right now.

Any one guide me how to continue crafting those?
I'm thinking:
- Dagger: Craft Attack speed, then slam 2 ex
- Scepter: Craft Crit multi, then slam 2 ex

cant wait to scour the prefixes and slam until i get atleast t2 life. pretty good for SSF i guess.
"
mrgreenly wrote:
This build is beyond broken honestly. Got a gross amulet and helmet that are just overkill:

No joke, when I was playing yesterday I was starting to feel a little unethical like the ol' poison double dipping days.

It isn't the build per-se it is the OP elder items that really put this thing over the top. But price to performance you just can't beat it... I have pretty cheap items and am at 800k DPS with flasks and power charges up, which you don't even need until you hit a boss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info