[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hi guys

Just rerolled a BV since my ED/contagion was not as good as i would have imagined. I'm kinda new to this game. Only played 2 leagues (1 month in harbinger and this one).

This is my actual gear on softcore incursion lvl79.

Can someone tell me what sould be my next upgrade ? Apart jewels since i dont have any slots unlocked.
I was thinking about a stygian or maybe a shaper warlords mark ring and the elder one but resistances gonna be hard to cap with these two.
Or maybe better weapons, i dont really know.(i dont know how to craft tho)
I have 4ex left.

thx :)

Last edited by Zellez on Jun 13, 2018, 12:13:08 AM
"
Zellez wrote:
Can someone tell me what sould be my next upgrade ?

Your weapons have some room for upgrades but for now you should definitely concentrate on leveling your gems, you will see a good increase in damage just by doing that. Level to 90-92, get some jewel sockets and you are good to go. I've deleted shaper & co with this build with far worse gear than yours.
Last edited by GeronimRoeder on Jun 13, 2018, 12:28:52 AM
"
GeronimRoeder wrote:
"
Zellez wrote:
Can someone tell me what sould be my next upgrade ?

Your weapons have some room for upgrades but for now you should definitely concentrate on leveling your gems, you will see a good increase in damage just by doing that. Level to 90-92, get some jewel sockets and you are good to go. I've deleted shaper & co with this build with far worse gear than yours.

Alright ! Thx dude.
"
romulopina wrote:
Is this inpulsa roll bad or not? from what i understood it sems to be good for single target but bad aoe, am I right? should I divine it or not?

You are correct that your aoe is bad, dunno why the other guy said Best In Slot. the % of life explode can get up to 10%.

the rest of your rolls are pretty good.
Have you problems with Minotaur? It just one shot :) It would be great to watch a video for this build.
is it good?

Thanks for the well written guide.

Some questions for anyone, how much slower map wise is the 210%hp/boss variation compared to the recommended acrobatics? I am playing HC, but I don't mind a bit slower clear speed if bosses melt faster. Which version is better for HC?

Also can you decently get away with cruel or merc lab only? Some builds can run fine on lab2-3 while some just have to have lab4.
Last edited by poeGT on Jun 13, 2018, 5:59:22 AM
I have a few questions about the guide or if someone could answers first of the gearing the OP lists 3 seperate types of gear

1.His cheat sheet

2.The gear tab shows items to be used (which all have diff gem and color lay outs to the cheat sheet)

3.His own gear which is from 3.2 i believe which also have once again another set of gems / colors)

Could someone post the most optimal layout for a newbie because its quite confusing on what i need to get etc when your still learning

The next question is with whirling blades and shield rush they both seem pretty average they get bugged when in small rooms and get caught on door ways etc is there anyway around this or another movement ability that is more fluid ? especially with whirling blade and shield rush having to constantly keep casting blade vortex sort of defeats point of these 2 movements am i missing something or does this get more fluid as we progress higher currently level 60 ?

Link to current gear
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vitale87/characters?characterName=Nazi_SS
What do you think about Light of lunaris as a shield?
"

The next question is with whirling blades and shield rush they both seem pretty average they get bugged when in small rooms and get caught on door ways etc is there anyway around this or another movement ability that is more fluid ? especially with whirling blade and shield rush having to constantly keep casting blade vortex sort of defeats point of these 2 movements am i missing something or does this get more fluid as we progress higher currently level 60 ?

Link to current gear
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vitale87/characters?characterName=Nazi_SS

Whirling blades is okay, IMO Shield Charge > Leap Slam > Whirling Blades > Flame Dash
The only reason I put Leap Slam in over Whirling Blades is because I like being able to jump over obstacles, when using fortify on hit (like we are) Shield Charge and Whirling Blades are much more reliable at proc'ing it

If you look in the Cons that is just the nature of the beast with BV,

Cons

Blade vortex mechanics may feel clunky to some
Have to be in melee range to deal damage

the things that help are cast speed, increased duration, and attack speed (for the movement skill), until you can afford a helm enchant with +30% increased BV duration I suggest taking the cluster node of increased durations that he points out

Last edited by snwkill on Jun 13, 2018, 7:52:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info