[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Kinda curious to know other people's opinion about Ming's Heart for this build, seeing how Incusion seems to be chaos dmg heavy, the extra Chaos res seems that would come quite in handy and you do get quite a decent dmg out of it too(ofc not more than Mark of the Shaper but thats expensive to get)
Hi lvl 84 right now and having a lot of fun with this build. I just bought my inpulsa and managed to 5 linked it with the few fusing I had.

And I would like to know if it was a good idea to switch now to Brightbeak + Zeel's for mapping ? Will the damage enough ?
Also looking for a few improvement if you had any suggestion thanks guys I feel I should start to invest into jewels but don't have any idea on what to get.
Last edited by khry93 on Jun 12, 2018, 5:55:30 PM
So with the Herald of Thunder and Warlord's Mark set am I not supposed to actually have that Herald active? Dont quite understand how that setup works.

You experts see anything wrong with this setup? Gives me a pseudo 4 link on main hand and lets me add culling for free, and also lets me get blood rage into the build while also linking both thunder and ice to the curse on hit.

Anything wrong or should this work?
Last edited by wtfbliz on Jun 12, 2018, 7:30:41 PM
"
wtfbliz wrote:

You experts see anything wrong with this setup? Gives me a pseudo 4 link on main hand and lets me add culling for free, and also lets me get blood rage into the build while also linking both thunder and ice to the curse on hit.

Anything wrong or should this work?

Well if you're mom youd prob want blood magic because if you were a sticky spot youd be out of mana unable to get out. im sure it hasnt happened yet but it could happen.
Great build, killed Shaper for the first time in my life, thx

My gear:

And nice drop from Shaper (my friends want to kill me):
Last edited by Apple_Glaze on Jun 12, 2018, 8:08:19 PM
What are the most important rolls on Inpulsa to look for except life?
Is this inpulsa roll bad or not? from what i understood it sems to be good for single target but bad aoe, am I right? should I divine it or not?
Can I get more single target on my speed-farm setup without losing speed? Even with HH the boss in underground sea sometimes takes a bit to down. profile public
Last edited by Rocky0rocky on Jun 12, 2018, 9:16:40 PM
Is there a reason we use daggers over say a rapier with implicit crit multi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info