[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Quick questions. What are the most important stats on inpulsas? Can finally afford a 6 link just not sure what most important stat is. Also is dagger or mace better for shield charge ?
I need some help. I have about 80ex more to spend but I dont really know how to find the right daggers and if I do, Idk if they are too overpriced. Please check my character out and recommend items i need to change

Soooo I got this in about 50 alts and 2 regals, how do I proceed crafting? Or should I remove the crafted mod and sell it, if yes, how would you price that? Can't find anything similar on poe.trade
Guys, how many dmg need to feel good ya in late game? Atm i have around 10k bv in h/o with golem and triple heralds on.
"
Unf0rgiwen wrote:
Guys, how many dmg need to feel good ya in late game? Atm i have around 10k bv in h/o with golem and triple heralds on.

You don't need a lot of dmg to run maps confortably, yesterday I ran a full T15 corrupted basilica with an half assed MF build that barelly has capped res, runs on 4.5k hp, and where the only dmg boosting items are a 5L inpulsa and a 1c shield lol (you can see the character at https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wodjin/characters).

I died once on the boss, but thtas cuz im not rly pushing for lvls atm, a bit more focus or jsut swapping in the cold conversion gloves would boost my dmg enough that the boss doesnt even last 1sec before dying/switching phases.
Thank you for your guide. This build by far the best build I've ever played. I managed to get 74 levels without death and even act bosses were a piece of cheese. I really recommend this build to other players if you haven't tested yet. It is really cheap and the cost of me until 66 levels were just a couple of chaos. You can dual wield axium perpetuum unique until 66 levels and switch to dual Divinarius for only about 10 chaos and get insane damage. Prioritize defensive and this build can easily survive hardcore.

QUESTION : What you think about Paragon of Calamity instead of Shaper of Desolation until complete of uber-lab. It gives elemental damage leech, can not take reflected elemental damage and increases certain element %40 of damage when you hit by an element. Also a slight reduce to damage taken of that element.
Last edited by accussed22 on Jun 13, 2018, 1:16:12 PM
Oh... this build is not an uber lab farmer at all... i even always die in trials
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Oh... this build is not an uber lab farmer at all... i even always die in trials

Bad player not bad build*

Guys how you think what I need to change first?
I'm confused. The warlord's mark setup worked, but it doesn't anymore.
The thunderbolts Herald of Thunder casts, doesn't apply it anymore.
Also, shouldn't those thunderbolts increase my damage, when I check on my character screen, due to my Inpulsa's Armor? That also doesn't happen.

I think I miss something fairly basic here, but it would be nice if someone could explain that to me, thanks.

"
Last edited by izurael on Jun 13, 2018, 4:57:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info