[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hello! I started playing today and I chose this build cause it looks pretty fun. As Im begginner I dont know Where I Should put gems and which gems will be good for Lvling. I read thread and saw gem/skills section but cant understand it. I See Blade Vortex with 6 linked gems and then „Cheat sheet” is Armor : Blade Vortex. Can u explain it to me and also help How to lvl? I mean which gems can be helpful. I need to buy this weapon also ^^
"
old_nihilist wrote:
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Oh... this build is not an uber lab farmer at all... i even always die in trials

Can always put leap slam + faster attacks + blood magic in a bright beak on second weapon slots to avoid traps more easily. It is definitely doable with whirling blades or shield charge. Just have to be more careful.

Oh, izaro killed me 4th time in the second stage. Traps are very annoying but it is possible to dodge it in 90% of cases, but he just oneshot me.... i have 4900k hp and 650 mana. Don't understand how to run lab with this buld. This build grants a lot of fun with clearing maps and killing some bosses, but uber lab is becoming the most challenging thing in the game ). And the author doesnt say a word about it in the guide....for a reason.

I've ran uber lab under 7minutes all night last night... no problem at all with this build. Izaro is a joke, barely does 40% of my HP per hit (if he even manages to hit me... his hits are so telegraphed, blame yourself for getting hit not the build) and he dies in a couple seconds. You're doing it wrong, not the author/build.

"
Zeypha wrote:
Any idea on what to use as links once I have the warlord mark on hit ring?
Assuming I dont need the cast when damage taken+warlords mark and then curse on hit+warlods mark anymore, suggestions?

"
frallan123 wrote:

Would also like to know!

I personally replaced gloves with Triple herald + enlighten, which freed my shield's sockets. I put my swap gems in my shield (conc/crit dmg, for when i need to swap my inpulsa's link for different gem so they keep leveling), portal and flame dash.

In my boots, i replaced Warlord's mark with Lightning Golem, as I dont like having to cast it every single time it dies (which is so often).

Right now my links are

Helmet: movement skill (shield charge) - faster attack - blood magic - fortify
Weapon (mapping): CWDT level 1 - Blood rage level 7
Shield (mapping): flame dash, portal and Conc
Gloves: triple herald + enlighten
Boots: CWDT - IC - Duration - Lightning golem
Weapon (Boss): Orb of storms - PCoC - Arcane surge (level 7)
Weapon2 (Boss): Whirling Blade - Faster Attack - Fortify

Last edited by yissus on Jun 13, 2018, 6:45:48 PM
"
old_nihilist wrote:

Oh, izaro killed me 4th time in the second stage. Traps are very annoying but it is possible to dodge it in 90% of cases, but he just oneshot me.... i have 4900k hp and 650 mana. Don't understand how to run lab with this buld. This build grants a lot of fun with clearing maps and killing some bosses, but uber lab is becoming the most challenging thing in the game ). And the author doesnt say a word about it in the guide....for a reason.

Dude get real instead of attacking the OP ive done over 50 uber labs on this guide and havent had any issues. think outside the box.

Youre lvl 83 trying to farm uber lab while youre still lvling your own gems? your flasks are a complete mess you dont even have a flask with anti bleed and youre attacking the OP? LUL.[/quote]

He said izaro Oneshot him....Dont care if your flasks are a mess if izzaro oneshoot you in 1 hit. I dont think this is a build to absorb oneshots.
"
yissus wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:

Dude get real instead of attacking the OP ive done over 50 uber labs on this guide and havent had any issues. think outside the box.

Youre lvl 83 trying to farm uber lab while youre still lvling your own gems? your flasks are a complete mess you dont even have a flask with anti bleed and youre attacking the OP? LUL.

He said izaro Oneshot him....Dont care if your flasks are a mess if izzaro oneshoot you in 1 hit. I dont think this is a build to absorb oneshots.

ofcourse it matters. proper flasks stop you from getting one hit unless you just play badly and deserve to get one hit. either way i can face tank izaro atm. unless hes super buffed up ofcourse.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 13, 2018, 6:59:22 PM
"
yissus wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:

"

Youre lvl 83 trying to farm uber lab while youre still lvling your own gems? your flasks are a complete mess you dont even have a flask with anti bleed and youre attacking the OP? LUL.

Izaro 1 shotting him is flat out wrong. I tanked 3rd izaro's (fully buffed) hit with 5.1k hp and it brought me to 2.8k.

Sure it cant facetank end game shits like uber atziri, uber elder, shaper etc. But it can do them if you're not braindead and use movement skills, and it can definitely tank izaro.

Again, player's issue, not the build's.
Last edited by worldpk on Jun 13, 2018, 7:00:52 PM
The build tree for intuitive leap usage picture is missing. Please replace.
Can this build do hall of grandmasters?
Is the Intuitive Leap/Overcharge any useful if we already have PCoC, Blood Rage and Warlord's Mark providing all 3 charges 100% uptime? We dont really get that much HP/Mana either from unnallocating at the top of witch start. Would that jewel spot be more useful with a DPS/life jewel?
"
sta6a2411 wrote:
Can this build do hall of grandmasters?

not a fan of that map, did it once with this build to test and cleared it deathless. note that you need to bring scorching ray to be able to kill gubben troll chars.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info