[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

You can fulfill my request for design build? You tell us which characteristics you need to search for: onion,rings,belt,quiver!
"
AID48 wrote:
You can fulfill my request for design build? You tell us which characteristics you need to search for: onion,rings,belt,quiver!

Dunno whats wrong with you cause it's clearly visible in his first (the guide itself) post. ... even with google(and even without) you should be able to see that.

About uberlab : as pasta said...overkill (why did you mention faruls especially @pasta? :)) to make that build just for that.
But if you have that build anyways it's obviously easy as fuck. It's shaper, uber atziri and uber elder viable (and shaper/uber atziri pretty easy....dunno about uber elder couldnt try yet) what do you think Happyend to izaro? :) (little hint. .... he dies in less then a second)
And you run rly fast so traps shouldnt be a problem either.
"
Rossko wrote:
"
AID48 wrote:

Dunno whats wrong with you cause it's clearly visible in his first (the guide itself) post. ... even with google(and even without) you should be able to see that.

About uberlab : as pasta said...overkill (why did you mention faruls especially @pasta? :)) to make that build just for that.
But if you have that build anyways it's obviously easy as fuck. It's shaper, uber atziri and uber elder viable (and shaper/uber atziri pretty easy....dunno about uber elder couldnt try yet) what do you think Happyend to izaro? :) (little hint. .... he dies in less then a second)
And you run rly fast so traps shouldnt be a problem either.

The blind against Izaro + evasion scaling with dex. Means he can't hit you.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 25, 2018, 11:10:48 AM
Level 74 for now, here ismy crappy stuff :

Next step is probably getting a Windripper (or a good shaper bow, but I'm pretty sure it would be more expensive).

A good Starkonja could be a good upgrade, but I would need to get some new stuff for res, so still expensive (and annoying).

But the point is, for anyone leveling this build, get a Voltaxic. It's dirt cheap and already quite good until you make a bit of money !

Edit : Also, I'm considering using the Spirit Void node (duelist mana leech). This may improves once I get a better weapon, but for now 0.4% leech is a bit not enough to sustain if I miss a few shot.

Edit :

Well I just got it, so indeed, mana leech is no longer a problem. Still, I would recommand to take it if needed, it's only 2 points.

Btw, PoB tells me that GMP is a lot more damage for Barrage than Inc. Crit or Cold Pen for example, any reason for not using it ?
Last edited by Akalamiammiam on Mar 25, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
I got this bow for less than 10c (very lucky, I think) and replaced Nuro's Harp with it. The damage difference has been unreal.

My survivability has been a little low, so I added Vitality and picked up a Watcher's Eye with +29 life gain on hit when affected by Vitality, and I haven't died since.

Overall, the build is ridiculously fun and can't wait to hit peak scaling!
"
AdamnMiller wrote:
I got this bow for less than 10c (very lucky, I think) and replaced Nuro's Harp with it. The damage difference has been unreal.

My survivability has been a little low, so I added Vitality and picked up a Watcher's Eye with +29 life gain on hit when affected by Vitality, and I haven't died since.

Divine it for 3-5 cold damage per 10 dexterity :). This is very important.
"
RellikIsMyGod wrote:
"
AdamnMiller wrote:

Divine it for 3-5 cold damage per 10 dexterity :). This is very important.

Saving divines for when I find a better bow. Or do you think this is good enough to hold me over through end game?

Question for the 1337 crafters...
Is this bow worth continuing or should I cut my losses? I would have loved to have gotten the double damage, but it seems like it has potential.

Thanks in advance for your advice!
crafted this if anyone interested pm ign or here
"
TonyCo wrote:
crafted this if anyone interested pm ign or here

I dont know if it's worth for this but if u have some extra exalts u can do this. Try annul suffix away. Then Craft prefixes cannot be changed -> scour and then multimod attack speed and crit chance. Then 2 x slams. It will cost a bit over 6 ex. Maybe its just easier and cheaper to start over.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info