[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

And what things are needed when pumping a character? Write what you need! How to find them?
"
AID48 wrote:
And what things are needed when pumping a character? Write what you need! How to find them?

What do you mean with "pumping"?
Guess its something about gear. . . Just read the guide then
"
Rossko wrote:
"
AID48 wrote:

Looks like google translate. Leveling gets translated to pumping a lot.

Leveling a bow char is literally cookie cutter at this point, Silverbranch -> Stormcloud -> Death Harp/Opus and all the other dps uniques with -8 Elreon Jewellery and Tablua
"
"
Rossko wrote:
"
AID48 wrote:

Looks like google translate. Leveling gets translated to pumping a lot.

Leveling a bow char is literally cookie cutter at this point, Silverbranch -> Stormcloud -> Death Harp/Opus and all the other dps uniques with -8 Elreon Jewellery and Tablua

Ah lol ok.
As pasta said its litteraly easy as fuck....
But i would switch elreon jewellery with just a "thief's torment" ring..... that ring is op for lvling as attack build.... you litteraly can't die exept one shots/stuns and you have no mana problems either.
You write in build (and not in comments!to let people know!) and what LVL it is possible to wear! What things to search for a certain LVL! Just google bad translation!(you sorry!)Here is an example of what I want to say:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1769014
See the section :So as to look for the right things?

You guys think worth "spam" divine util 1% crit?then 6L.
"
kamidak wrote:

I wouldn't, personally, invest 10 to 15 ex into double T2 but it's up to you. The high life and +1 support gems are really nice tho and might make it worth it. Pop it into POB and compare that +1 to T1 base crit and T1 Dex. If it's less DPS, I'd just get T1 suffixes instead.
Last edited by DarthStef on Mar 24, 2018, 4:34:40 AM
"
DarthStef wrote:
"
kamidak wrote:

I wouldn't, personally, invest 10 to 15 ex into double T2 but it's up to you. The high life and +1 support gems are really nice tho and might make it worth it. Pop it into POB and compare that +1 to T1 base crit and T1 Dex. If it's less DPS, I'd just get T1 suffixes instead.

+1 is pretty big for added cold, but might make up losing .5 crit and 4% dex. Life roll isn't terrible.
Is this build good for farming uber lab?
"
hozakillerr wrote:
Is this build good for farming uber lab?

It's quite overkill, esp with Farrul's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info