Chris really should stop posting and commenting on Reddit

i also blame them being overly stressed for that hiccup. happens to the best of us :-D
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
This is what I would call... Embarrassing and unprofessional. At best. It almost seems like GGG have been struck by a serious case of good, old fashioned panic post-Bestiary.
Straw Polls will save humankind! It is known!
"
Completed 14 Challengesmonkuar wrote:
e232326f2a459d4e9284ab7046f682fc

LOL!

"what I read on reddit"

not sure if laughter or tears are the appropriate response to this
5/21/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.
i dont have a reddit account, but i read there sometimes.this forum here is much MUCH worse.

when i have a problem ingameand google shows official forum and reddit as results, i defo go reddit. you find better quality content there. more idiots also, sure. but the content here is worse, and the idiots here are even more idiotic
"
Completed 9 Challengesk1rage wrote:
"

LOL!

"what I read on reddit"

First time I'm seeing this. Holy shit, talk about adversity. What the fuck is going on down there? How could they have shit the bed this badly? I'm so glad I decided to not support this time around.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Completed 19 ChallengesZoricus wrote:
i dont have a reddit account, but i read there sometimes.this forum here is much MUCH worse.

when i have a problem ingameand google shows official forum and reddit as results, i defo go reddit. you find better quality content there. more idiots also, sure. but the content here is worse, and the idiots here are even more idiotic

the upvote/downvote system has its upside
5/21/2018. The day the indie company owned and operated in New Zealand known as GGG died. Whether you want to admit it or not.
"
the upvote/downvote system has its upside

And its downsides.
Straw Polls will save humankind! It is known!
"
"

LOL!

"what I read on reddit"

"Lead Developer"...
reddit is shit but this forum is even worst, not a surprise GGG do prefer to use reddit.
IGN TylordRampage
The only thing i mostly see here is the fact that, posting on Reddit and not here, makes the forum users looks like second hand merchandise.

I dont mean the chitchat he can have over there, but announcements and stuff should be done on both places.

Just the humble opinion of a second hand casual scrub player.
*farts*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info