Chris really should stop posting and commenting on Reddit

The only thing i mostly see here is the fact that, posting on Reddit and not here, makes the forum users looks like second hand merchandise.

I dont mean the chitchat he can have over there, but announcements and stuff should be done on both places.

Just the humble opinion of a second hand casual scrub player.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
Yeah, certainly down to stress/tiredness/exhaustion. Bestiary demanded a number of eleventh-hour all-nighters. And while that's a good explanation I don't think it's a satisfactory excuse. Like I keep saying: let Bestiary be a learning experience, a successful experiment in blending league and expansion but a practical failure on several key levels. 3.3 and beyond should benefit greatly from what Chris and the GGGang learned these past few months.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
More people give constructive criticism on reddit about the game. People on forums, flaunt their titles belittling others whom either don't show their title or have no titles, thinking that only they have a say in gameplay feedback because they've spent money. There's an elitist group on here and GGG knows it, it's no wonder people flock to Reddit. Something in game is broken? People post on reddit, everyone is on the same equal footing giving their experience and feedback. Seriously, when someone makes an eclectic post, examples and pictures or mentions something that they don't like in the game with a suggested change. The rats come out from hiding; the cancer of the forum; mostly SC players. [Removed by Support] and all the other rats rush in to bust out the "if you don't like it, don't play it" feedback within the first 5 posts of the thread. [Removed by Support] posts are more structured but basically sprouts on about the same shit the others do.

I browse forum for lulz but it's cancer and has as bad of a forum community as League of Legends has. Reddit is the go to for everything.
Last edited by Ben_GGG on Mar 14, 2018, 12:13:29 AM
I love the transparency of the GGG staff, they are responsive and can provide good insight to various topics.

I do however agree with you to a degree, community sourcing is a good idea to improve a game but the isolation of unsolicited sources of reddit (or even these forums) will ultimately be skewed.

I was rather disappointed to one of his recent responses which was related to him jumping the gun by listening to reddit instead of doing his own testing; That is a little scary however I'm sure is more of an isolated incident.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info