Chris really should stop posting and commenting on Reddit

redditors... r... actually... more of embracing the beastiality thingy...

whereas forumers r going full retard shitting on ggg for everyting...

aso... redditors hav more or less come 2 terms with the duping or splitting or watever shit u call it...

n u hav forumers going full retard shitting n threatening 2 quit n all tat shit lololol...
34pre98qua
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Trolling global in white text is so unsatisfying. :(

Having the blues would be very appropriate for this league.
I mean Reddit says forums are toxic but then forum says Reddit is toxic idc anymore lmao

To me the fact of this league, and previous ones, is that QA either is not doing their jobs or not given adequate time doing their jobs, and I'm starting to think it's the latter with too much content being shoved down our throats to satisfy some metric tied to challenge leagues.

That's where I am right now anyways. I really don't like where we are.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
99% of the world's population sees reddit for what it is: a hangout for the kids living with their parents until 50, troll land, idiotsville, etc.

GGG thinks it is a place to base business decisions on. I would never put anything related to my business on that cesspool. I have always thought many of the devs at GGG have a barely (just) concealed contempt for anyone that posts on their own forum and a strangely sick love affair with the troll kids on reddit.

As a business person, I literally cannot think of a WORSE place to conduct business PR than reddit. GGG seriously needs to hire someone to manage at least the PR aspect of their business.

The reddit folks were the ones that proclaimed that you can catch dead animals in nets. As stupid as this sounds, this is nowhere near the motherlode of idiocy for them.
Censored.
Every subreddit generally has a different average age. Some are higher, some are lower.

I'm sure that in the case of POE the age is a little higher than 18, which is a reasonable age when it comes to gaming.

Also, the updoot system let's you get a bit more perspective on what hundreds of people agree or disagree with.

I do enjoy the whining here since before the league start. It's amazing how pedantic people can be and how seriously they take this game.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I think he should break up with the community, period. Let Bex do the CM's job of soothing the tantrums and teasing the content, here and on reddit. She's very good at it. Chris should stick to higher profile stuff like interviews and news announcements. At this point, all this negative energy both here and on reddit can only be discouraging when I feel the best thing for GGG to do is write Bestiary off as an interesting, educating failure and get to work on 3.3+.

This hasn't been a healthy relationship for a while now.

Bestiary is not a failure, it was a great league before GGG nerfed everything. It was supposed to be a league for SSF, but now that recipes and spawn rates are nerfed, we are having huge issues finding stuff.

I think it is a fact that SSF and Trade league need to have different spawn rates, XP rates and the like. The game needs to be split into two separate balance settings, as the mistakes in trade league, always affect the innocent people at SSF too.

This should be the biggest goal for 3.3. SSF must be improved, it´s the bread and butter of any ARPG, people suffer in that league, for things they have no control over.

The only mistake GGG did is listening once more to reddit people. It´s not the first time that the game is "balanced" around their outcry. Many cool things were made super rare and impossible to find in SSF, just because of reddit nerf whine. GGG should just ignore reddit, they should stop with catering a game for the 0.1%. They are not worth it, they will always rage if they don´t get what they want.

Please GGG, stop listening to them, it will be the best thing you can do for this game.
Last edited by Ygidua on Mar 8, 2018, 11:11:52 PM
I wish they just would stop releasing leagues every 3 months and instead just take their time, test out things better and prepare better for a new league. Meanwhile they could throw some races here and there. It's absolute obvious at this point, they can't keep up with the 3 months/per league schedule. If only they had more time Bestiary league would have been a much smoother experience for everyone.
"
Goremise wrote:
I'm honestly amazed that people related to GGG, comment on Reddit of all places. Its like the breeding ground for children. You go there when you want to breed. :D

but seriously though, no one should take reddit seriously, and I am amazed Chris does.

yeah its pretty fucking disgusting that he does and the game is slowly getting more and more casual....look at poe over past 2 years and all of the "QoL" changes that reddit cried about until it got put in...shits getting to easy now and the whole "necromancy nets" is just one of the first steps to this game turning into what blizzard does to their games
Never thought I'd say this but people are being way too critical of GGG, Chris, and even the infamous QA team.

GGG is like pixar in the sense that they've consistently delivered good content and the first slip up is met with so much vitrol.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I think he should break up with the community, period. Let Bex do the CM's job of soothing the tantrums and teasing the content, here and on reddit. She's very good at it. Chris should stick to higher profile stuff like interviews and news announcements. At this point, all this negative energy both here and on reddit can only be discouraging when I feel the best thing for GGG to do is write Bestiary off as an interesting, educating failure and get to work on 3.3+.

This hasn't been a healthy relationship for a while now.

My thing with this league is that playing it makes *me* feel like a failure.

I love the concept. And the idea of being able to do targeted crafting is great, since I've mostly migrated to SSF.

But I'm an utter failure at capturing beasts. It didn't help that I started with a summoner, and my minions would kill things before I could cast a net.

So I switched to a melee build. And I still can't seem to get the balance between not killing a beast immediately and being able to kill it in 3 seconds once it has been netted.

On top of that, I must be spastic - the last two red beasts I encountered, the net went to something next to them. It was frustrating that the last one was an un-capturable minion of the beast.

And this is all in the story-line. I'd hoped that the Necro nets would help me, but apparently they are for end-game.

It's pretty depressing - even the trauma of playing a non-godly energy-shield based character when the labyrinth was introduced didn't make me feel I'm not good enough to play this game the way this league has.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info