Chris really should stop posting and commenting on Reddit

"
I wouldn't make that clear-cut distinction. I see some pretty technically competent people on the reddit, and I see me here. So, yknow. It's not that simple.

I get Chris' desire for transparency and it's part of why I supported in the first place, but there's something to be said for effective PR barriers between a company and its consumers.

As much as it pains me to say this, there's a different US president I'd be drawing comparisons to right now in that regard.

No one expects the CEO/MD to be as knowledgeable about a product's intricacies as the boots-on-the-ground workers but admitting that he made a mistake based on 'what he'd read on reddit' when there's so much contention regarding his reddit usage is probably a little too much off-the-cuff honesty.

Yeah, can't believe he really said that. It's both hilarius and depressing.
I'm going to give him the benefit of doubt, he probably slept very little in the last couple of weeks.
i also blame them being overly stressed for that hiccup. happens to the best of us :-D
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This is what I would call... Embarrassing and unprofessional. At best. It almost seems like GGG have been struck by a serious case of good, old fashioned panic post-Bestiary.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
monkuar wrote:

LOL!

"what I read on reddit"

not sure if laughter or tears are the appropriate response to this
I dont see any any key!
i dont have a reddit account, but i read there sometimes.this forum here is much MUCH worse.

when i have a problem ingameand google shows official forum and reddit as results, i defo go reddit. you find better quality content there. more idiots also, sure. but the content here is worse, and the idiots here are even more idiotic
"
k1rage wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

LOL!

"what I read on reddit"

First time I'm seeing this. Holy shit, talk about adversity. What the fuck is going on down there? How could they have shit the bed this badly? I'm so glad I decided to not support this time around.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Zoricus wrote:
i dont have a reddit account, but i read there sometimes.this forum here is much MUCH worse.

when i have a problem ingameand google shows official forum and reddit as results, i defo go reddit. you find better quality content there. more idiots also, sure. but the content here is worse, and the idiots here are even more idiotic

the upvote/downvote system has its upside
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
the upvote/downvote system has its upside

And its downsides.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

LOL!

"what I read on reddit"

"Lead Developer"...
reddit is shit but this forum is even worst, not a surprise GGG do prefer to use reddit.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info